Royal figure skating weddings :)

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Absolutely loved the photos from Keegan’s wedding. They are probably some of my favourite wedding photos that I’ve seen in a while. It looks like a very happy, relaxed and down to earth event. His wife’s dress is very beautiful and suits her very well.
What photos? I've only seen the one linked above.
nvm I found them

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Apparently, Anastasia Martiusheva and Nikita Mikhailov are celebrating a second wedding party today at some Yacht club. Andrei Lutai posted some pics on instagram and Martiusheva had some insta stories about the party.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!

Skating0310

As far as Lysacek goes, it’s not what you think. Everyone gushing over them and this marriage contract. He dumped Vera and his job in April. She did not personally design the dress. I think it was an insult for the bride to even wear a Vera Wang gown, one of four wedding dresses. I know too much, a relative of mine worked with him. I will just say no more and leave everyone who wants to be in Disneland there.

quartz

scratching at the light
As far as Lysacek goes, it’s not what you think. Everyone gushing over them and this marriage contract. He dumped Vera and his job in April. She did not personally design the dress. I think it was an insult for the bride to even wear a Vera Wang gown, one of four wedding dresses. I know too much, a relative of mine worked with him. I will just say no more and leave everyone who wants to be in Disneland there.
Well, bye then!

Sylvia

TBD
People Magazine posted an article on their nuptials in Thailand: Evan and Dang's Thai Wedding
Here's a second People article:

Mayumi Nakamura shared 4 photos (3 with Tessa Virtue, 1 with Frank Carroll) on her Instagram:

This photographer's account has 2 more wedding photos:
Virtue & Nakamura again:

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦
Here's a second People article:

Mayumi Nakamura shared 4 photos (3 with Tessa Virtue, 1 with Frank Carroll) on her Instagram:

This photographer's account has 2 more wedding photos:
Virtue & Nakamura again:

Sweet! ❤ They look very happy!

J

Jeschke

Seems like Jennifer Urban got married today.
Pictures can be seen in IG Story of
...Nicole Schott
and ...Hannah Heckmair (Blommaert fiancé)

I love the traditional outfit and the shot on the mountains :love:

Proposal happend in the mountains too
And her skating partner looks damn fine too :smokin:
All the best to the Newlyweds! 🍾

Last edited by a moderator:

Carolla5501

As far as tacky. You just won an award. People who post things like this only make themselves look bad. You’re just trying to stir up trouble and be a trash talket

The motives of you and your relative are suspect. But if you want to look bad that’s up to you. I won’t notice - you’re going on ignore

Skating0310

As far as tacky. You just won an award. People who post things like this only make themselves look bad. You’re just trying to stir up trouble and be a trash talket

The motives of you and your relative are suspect. But if you want to look bad that’s up to you. I won’t notice - you’re going on ignore
[/

I Despise people who lie about everything and get away with murder like the subject of this thread. Believe whatever you wish-its up to you. PS I am not tacky only LIARS are!!

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦

Why do you care anyway?? It's Evan's life and wedding not yours. You're just coming off as a pathetic troll. SMH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information