RIP Matthew Perry

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Hot tubs are dangerous, there are people who don't recognize they are overheated or perhaps fall asleep and just slide down. I know he was a well loved actor with a past history of addiction, but hot tub drownings happen frequently

smurfy

I love taking hot baths, but if I am in too long, I feel a bit lightheaded, so I don't stay as long as I would like too. The hot water lowers your blood pressure.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I hope he is resting in peace and didn’t know what was happening.

We have a hot tub and use it alone but there are rules. Never use when drinking, never use when on any different medication, you must hydrate with water before and after, temperature cannot be over 100 and no more than 20 minutes. We follow the first three even when two of us are using. It really helps with body aches and relaxes me and DH is gone for work a lot so waiting for him to be around would severely limit my use.

sk8pics

I just finished watching the Friends reunion show last night. I thought he really didn’t look good, like all his struggles had really taken something out of him. And I remember him saying he lost all his teeth; I don’t know when that was in relation to when this show was filmed, but he seemed just not totally comfortable. If I’d watched it when it originally aired, I’d have wondered what was going on. Watching it now, it just made me sad to think of all his struggles and now his premature death. RIP Matty.

Desperado

I just finished watching the Friends reunion show last night. I thought he really didn’t look good, like all his struggles had really taken something out of him. And I remember him saying he lost all his teeth; I don’t know when that was in relation to when this show was filmed, but he seemed just not totally comfortable. If I’d watched it when it originally aired, I’d have wondered what was going on. Watching it now, it just made me sad to think of all his struggles and now his premature death. RIP Matty.
Yes, I watched it too and after comments saying he didn’t talk much during the show, he said he had had dental surgery right before and was still in pain. I remembered thinking at the time that it was terrible timing but there seemed to be something else more profound too.

So very sad.

canbelto

Chronic drug use can result in rotting teeth.

chantilly

I’m curious if there will be a criminal investigation because he has so much ketamine in his system to be considered “anaesthetic” levels.
The ketamine treatment that he was undergoing to combat depression and anxiety as well as I believe addiction was administered by a doctor and controlled.
Back on my partying days Special K was rampant.
I didn’t partake as it scared me but o know the “K-hole” was a real danger, especially if consuming alcohol.
I’m guessing Matthew procured some ketamine through improper channels or convinced a doctor to prescribe more.
Not sure what else makes sense.
He was alert in the morning when his assistant or housekeeper left, only to discover him in the tub when they returned.
So sad and unfortunate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information