Relive the 2018 Worlds in Milan via ISU YouTube channel

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
As reported in the 2020 cancellation thread, the ISU is going to be streaming the events from 2018 Worlds beginning tomorrow (March 28):

Although the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2020 were not able to take place as scheduled due to the C****-19 outbreak, the ISU will offer fans the opportunity to relive the excitement and beautiful performances of the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2018.

These Championships were held in the city of Milan, in Lombardy, a region particularly impacted by the C****-19 crisis. Therefore, the ISU wishes to dedicate these live streams not only to the host country of Italy but also to all those who are suffering from or combatting the disease worldwide, with the hope that the situation will be restored to normal as quickly as possible.

We hope these streams, available on the Skating ISU YouTube Channel as per the schedule below, will help provide a moment of joy and happiness during these trying times.

Read more and see the schedule here: https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/...e-skating-championships-2018?templateParam=15

The YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

Each event listed will have a separate link and will, presumably, be available after the "premier" at the times listed.

Last edited:

FSWer

What will happen to the skaters who qualified? I hope they can automaticly qualify for 2021.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
What will happen to the skaters who qualified? I hope they can automaticly qualify for 2021.

This replay of 2018 Worlds has nothing to do with qualifications for anything in the future. It pertained to the qualifications for 2019.

The ISU has not yet announced anything about how qualifications for 2021 Worlds will be handled. It is too early to say what will happen in the coming months.

A.H.Black

The hard part is having to relive that truly awful camera work by the Italian network. The fun part is seeing skaters who were starting their upward climb. I didn't pay much attention to them then. Now I look at them with more interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information