Really, part deux

NancyNC

I am so very very sorry. She fought so long and so hard and was so very blessed to have @Gerry and her family fighting with her every step of the way. :fragile:💔

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I just found out about Lee’s passing through a Facebook post. I have not visited the skating forums for sometime. I feel very sad. I never met Lee. I didn’t know her, except through this thread and the updates, which I used to follow, but not recently.

It was as if I knew Lee. I knew of her struggle, her fight. I got to know Gerry- his devotion, perseverance, patience and love for Lee. Gerry, I am very sorry for your (whole family’s) loss. Words are inadequate at this time but please accept my deepest condolences. May Lee Rest In Peace. May you all find the strength to get through this difficult time.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I am so sad. Lee was a wonderful person in so many ways, and her strength and determination showed in how she faced her illness. My heart is breaking for you @Gerry and for the kids and grandkids. Others have said the same thing, but you always have a community to support you here at FSU.

KCC

Sending you hugs and my deepest sympathy. @Gerry, I'm so glad to hear you were able to be with Lee at the end. Your love and presence inspires us all to be better people. Rest in peace, Lee.

Spun Silver

((((Gerry and family)))) ((((pat c and FSU friends))))
I'm so very sorry, Gerry. Somehow it seemed sure that your faithful, heroic love, Lee's endless battle, and even the unfailing support of her medical team(s) would be rewarded in this life. I hope it comforts you and your family to know that she was deeply loved through the whole struggle, and knew it.

Thank you, Gerry, and Lee, for showing me what a loving marriage can be even under the greatest of tests. It was a privilege. God bless you. May Lee rest now, and may the perpetual light shine upon her.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
@Gerry I am so sorry for your loss, I enjoyed talking online to Lee and in the early days telling me of your daughters skating. She was a lovely lady. You have had such a roller coaster these past few years, sending ((hugs)) your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information