Really, part deux

*Jen*

I’m so sorry @Gerry and family. It’s been such a long road and Lee was so brave. I’m glad you were able to see her and that she knew she was so loved. I will miss her :(

Last edited:

insideedgeua

Oh no! Gerry, I’m so sorry. You’ve all been through so much. I was hoping that Lee would win another round. You’ve both fought so hard to get her well.

Lee really was a lucky woman though, lucky to have you by her side. You have embodied those vows of in sickness and in health. She must have always felt so loved.

Sending you and your family as much love as possible. ❤️❤️❤️

floskate

Vacant
I always loved to read Lee's posts and it was a pleasure to work alongside her as an admin here for a time. Awful news to wake up to. She fought so, so hard. My sincerest condolences to you and your family @Gerry and all those who loved her. RIP :(

Excidra

I didn't know Lee but I do remember reading some of her posts a few years ago. I have been following this thread since its inception, never posted, and always looked forward to reading @Gerry posts for update on Lee.

I can't imagine what her family must be going through with the loss of Lee. She will be missed by all who knew her and those, like me, me who didn't. I pray that God takes her into his loving arms and I pray that that she rests in Heaven. Goodbye, Lee.

I

skategal

Bunny mama
I'm so sorry.

Condolences to Gerry and all of Lee's family and friends.

She fought so hard. I'm glad she is not sick any more.

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
My prayers to you @Gerry--we're all here for you holding you and your family in our hearts and prayers. Lee was wonderful. She fought so long, and so hard, with you by her side. Lots of love to you.

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
Rest in peace Lee. I wish I had the chance to meet her in person but am grateful for all the years of posts (and WPW chats way back). To Gerry and family - I can’t imagine how you must be feeling but thank you so much for keeping us updated throughout her fight. I’m so sorry. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information