Random Question

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
One of my dad's sisters used to pickle hers, too. My family is Syrian, but I know that several of the dishes my dad made were also Lebanese.

There is a Lebanese salad that my dad used to make that included lots of olive oil, and it was so delicious. I'm pretty sure your family probably loved this salad, too! I found a recipe that has all the ingredients that my dad used to make this salad. :)

I adore tabouleh. My dad's oldest brother's wife made the best. They lived down the street from a movie studio in a neighborhood that had lots of craft people. They got invited to all kinds of movie-related dinners & parties & were often asked to bring a bowl of tabouleh. She put in more bulgar & less tomato than pictured in that link & the tomato pieces were smaller.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
As a matter of fact I am eating some right now. This one is particularly lemony so I like it any time of day.
You're like me. I could eat it any time of day. It's fabulous!

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I adore tabouleh. My dad's oldest brother's wife made the best. They lived down the street from a movie studio in a neighborhood that had lots of craft people. They got invited to all kinds of movie-related dinners & parties & were often asked to bring a bowl of tabouleh. She put in more bulgar & less tomato than pictured in that link & the tomato pieces were smaller.
My dad would make this for several of the family reunions we used to have. He would have to triple or even quadruple the recipe because there were so many relatives that would attend. They always asked him to make the Tabouleh salad.

Judy

tabouleh is awesome.

I love olives in my salad. I haven’t done it in a long time so doing it today.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Great question.

I never really ate olives until I tried one from a friend of mine. He does his own brew to marinate them in. They are seriously the best I have tasted. Since then I eat them when they are on offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information