Project Runway 18

Moto Guzzi

Really, Sergio? His ego is so big he probably thinks the judges are too stupid to notice when he copies ideas and tries to claim he's never seen them before.

I liked Geoffrey's jacket but not the latex panties. My least favorite look was Brittany's. It looked as though she had somehow acquired the pink duvet my niece had when she was a little girl, added tons of butterflies from the Dollar Store, and then stitched it to look like a puffy strait jacket with her granny's dress underneath.

Nancy is still my favorite.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
The only one I would wear was Sergio’s but then avant-garde isn’t for normal people.

I’m ok with the final four although I think that Geoffrey, a very nice guy, is really uneven as a designer. I miss Delvin. :(

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I was able to catch up this morning. Nancy, Geoffrey, and (cough) Sergio really brought it. Brittany just died, if you can die in hot pink. I would have swapped Marquis for Victoria. No way a saggy boob should win a spot.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
I think the judges were saying they were right to auf Marquise and Brittany in the first place. A bit of ego there.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I think the judges were saying they were right to auf Marquise and Brittany in the first place. A bit of ego there.

Well, to be fair, I think those were the two that were at the bottom last week and one should’ve been eliminated anyways. The only surprise for me was that both Sergio and Victoria made it based solely on the editing this season. But if they were combining last week and this week or even this week alone, I can’t really argue it.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Anyone watch last night? I’d let all 4 of them show as everyone had one loser and one stunner.

I watched. I was really underwhelmed by Victoria’s, and Sergio’s was the only one I would wear but then I’m ‘dated.’ I’d let all four go forward too as there was no standout or complete disaster. Oddly, I think Nancy might win but I have a soft spot for an older lady from Philadelphia. :)

floridaice

YES!!

Geoffrey was amazing. I would have been happy with Nancy or Victoria too. But his creativity is outstanding.

Aceon6

Personally, I rated them Nancy, Geoffrey, Sergio, Victoria. Of the four, Geoffrey needs the mentorship most, so I’m thrilled for him.

Aceon6

Tim & Heidi’s show, Making the Cut, premiers tomorrow on Amazon Prime Video. I’m not sure what time they make things available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information