Pokemon Go part 2

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Trades are limited to when you are within 100 metres of another trainer who you are friends with. :(

Anybody notice the new black Rattatas that stand on their hind legs?

antmanb

I haven't switched this on for months (if not a full year), but will happily go on and send things.

I'm currently obsessed with Marvel's Contest of Champions (about three years late on that :rofl: )

CarolineL

they are not dark rattatas, they are alohan rattatas lol. They are from gen 7 which was the Hawaiian inspired game. Wait until you see Diglett :)

sk8girl

Has anyone hatched a gift egg yet? I'm hoping they're decent and not just the typical boring stuff that usually hatches. :lol:

oleada

Has anyone hatched a gift egg yet? I'm hoping they're decent and not just the typical boring stuff that usually hatches. :lol:

Me! I hatched two! A Alohan Grimer that evolves into a Gay Pride Muk and a Alohan Sandshrew. I am currently incubating the egg that I got from you! I also have a Polish egg from someone. I need to buy more incubators and get rid of all the regular eggs to make room for the gift eggs.

sk8girl

Me! I hatched two! A Alohan Grimer that evolves into a Gay Pride Muk and a Alohan Sandshrew. I am currently incubating the egg that I got from you! I also have a Polish egg from someone.

Excellent! I NEED a Gay Pride Muk - so awesome! I have three gift eggs incubating, but it looks like heavy rain here tomorrow, so it might be a couple more days before I get them hatched.

I hatched one! I got a shiny Meowth!

Nice! I've only caught one shiny EVER so I'd be happy with hatching another one.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I got a shiny MagiKarp the week they introduced shinies. But nothing since. Though the shiny Pikachu doesn't look that different and now I'm wondering if I accidentally transferred one!

oleada

I got a shiny MagiKarp the week they introduced shinies. But nothing since. Though the shiny Pikachu doesn't look that different and now I'm wondering if I accidentally transferred one!

I have a shiny Magikarp, Bulbasar, Dratini, Aron and Kabuto. The IV on all of them is crap. I’d like a shiny Charmander because I want a big black dragon to named Drogon . :shuffle:

If you search for “shiny” in our inventory, it will show all your shiny Pokémon.

sk8girl

So far I have hatched three shiny Meowths. I mean, they are super cute and all, but I'd like something else now...

I have a similar problem... I forget to mention that my first three gift eggs hatched and they were all white Sandshrews (Alolans). They also are cute, but I already have enough candy to evolve one, so if I could hatch something else next that would be great. (I know others who also have gotten nothing but Meowth so far.)

MacMadame

Doing all the things
So far I have hatched three shiny Meowths. I mean, they are super cute and all, but I'd like something else now...
I got a Alohan Sandshrew and Grimmer and a bazillion Meowths. I haven't evolved any yet. I like to wait until I have at least 50 evolves, crack open a special Egg and do them all at once for double points.

We are moved (mostly). The new place has a gym at the entrance to the complex that I can get to when I drive in. It's farther to walk to than the Pokestop at the end of our cul de sac but there is also a Pokestop right next to it and I think another gym. Those are across the street at the trailhead for the local recreation trail. I can't always get them from the car (don't want to crash over Pokemon GO) but I think it will encourage me to walk the dog more.

Also, I can get them when I bike to work now as I'll be taking that trail.

sk8girl

I got another Alolan Sandshrew and two Alolan Meowths. :blah:

I assume/hope Niantic will be changing this up in the near future, because the novelty is going to wear off pretty quick if everybody is pretty much just always getting Sandshrews and Meowths, with the very occasional Grimer. I admit that I bought some incubators for this, but I won't be buying more if it's just always the same thing, and I'm sure that Niantic knows that.

sk8girl

I hatched an Alolan Grimer and I'm overly excited about it (after way too many Sandshrews)! :cheer2::D :lol: (And he's Irish - thank you, Irish friend!)

cygnus

I am late to this (joined in November at my daughter's insistence). I'm kind of addicted- just walked 2 kms at 11:15 pm to hatch an egg and drop off a Flareon at a gym. It helps my fitbit too. :shuffle: Level 24.

At any rate, I need 3 new friends for my Field research. Anyone else need friends? I think I can figure out how to do it without my daughter around. PM me at any rate. I have a few gifts in storage.

sk8girl

Digging up the thread to brag that I'm getting a Safari Zone event not only in my home city, but at the park that is nearest to where I live!

Hoping I can score an invite :)

Awesome! Good luck - I hope you get in! If you do, let us know how it goes.

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
I am late to this (joined in November at my daughter's insistence). I'm kind of addicted- just walked 2 kms at 11:15 pm to hatch an egg and drop off a Flareon at a gym. It helps my fitbit too. :shuffle: Level 24.

At any rate, I need 3 new friends for my Field research. Anyone else need friends? I think I can figure out how to do it without my daughter around. PM me at any rate. I have a few gifts in storage.
I have an Apple Watch and clock in over 60km a week, just wandering about at home sometimes.

Feel free to PM me your friend code if tou like!
I never seem to be given enough gifts at the stops. When my friends count was low, I’d get them at almost every spin. I’m in my 20s now and they just don’t come.

Try and find a local pokemon go group via Facebook or something. There will probably be a few WhatsApp groups as well. Great way to get friends and trade.

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
You sent them to me!
:rofl: Gawd, I’m clueless.

I thought you meant actually going for the pokemons here.
I’ve never set foot on the park for hunting, but I’ll always try to squeeze a few spins or catch whatever pops up when I pass by it on the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information