Pokemon Go part 2

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Yes, definitely. But more erratically. There are days I don't do anything and I only spin PokeStops when I drive somewhere to do errands.

LeafOnTheWind

I am still playing. I've been having trouble with foot pain so not walking as much. I've mostly been doing the weekly raid hour because we have 5 gyms in range of a parking lot. It's a great place to still raid and social distance easily.

cygnus

Still playing, but less in the winter than in the summer. It's too cold now to stand around in parks with gloves off. I do have a remote raid group though, which is nice. Remote raid passes are the best thing ever.

LadyM76

I play pretty much daily. I enjoy playing on the bus going to work. I can catch and spin and find it relaxing.

YukiNieve

Oh, good to know that there are still some people paying it!
This is a good motivator for me to walk to the park.
I am having such a hard time capturing Registeel today since he does not respond to my excellent throw, lol.
I am wondering how you found the local raid group - in my area I usually don't find anybody.

sk8girl

I'm still playing too! Harder to motivate myself for walks with the weather being cold and snowy here too. But I agree that remote raid passes are awesome.

We have local Discord and Facebook groups to organize local raids/events. I've also been using the free PokeRaid app to join raids remotely all around the world. It works great, but gets very busy, so need to be patient when trying to get into popular raids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information