Pokemon Go part 2

MacMadame

Cat Lady-in-Training
Ratings
That's how I get a lot of "gifts" too. People are probably sick of getting the same ones over and over but I pass them twice a day on my work commute. :D

MacMadame

Cat Lady-in-Training
Ratings
It goes in cycles for me. But I get most of my stuff from a gym at work and one outside our complex that I'm at Gold level. So they throw tons of stuff at me every time I spin.

MacMadame

Cat Lady-in-Training
Ratings
So .. what do people think of the new PvP battle option? I like the animation much better than what you get when you fight in a gym. I think the rewards are kind of stingy though. And I actually would prefer if you had to use potions and revives on your Pokemon that fight in these battles since I have so many.

What do other people think?

beepbeep

I survived the great FSU crash of 2019
Ratings
I get nothing but stardust out of them. Everyone else seems to get sinnoh stones left and right.
It's kind of like shinys: I never get them. (it took me 34 fecking Ponytas to get one lousy shiny at the event :lol: )

beepbeep

Ratings
I didn’t get an invite to the Safari Zone :(

I know it’s a lottery, but they could give more preference to the locals. Almost no one here got it.

Hopefully, the event spawns will be for everyone.

beepbeep

Ratings
Yeah, exclusive gyms and pokestops will pop up for people with invites.

Adding insult to injury, a second wave of invites was sent today: still got nothing.
I still plan to go the park and see what comes up, it's too close to me not to at least show up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)