Pokemon Go part 2

MacMadame

Cat Lady-in-Training
That's how I get a lot of "gifts" too. People are probably sick of getting the same ones over and over but I pass them twice a day on my work commute. :D

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
I have found the Poke Stops to be stingy with gifts. I used to have plenty to give out; this is not the case any more.

MacMadame

Cat Lady-in-Training
It goes in cycles for me. But I get most of my stuff from a gym at work and one outside our complex that I'm at Gold level. So they throw tons of stuff at me every time I spin.

MacMadame

Cat Lady-in-Training
So .. what do people think of the new PvP battle option? I like the animation much better than what you get when you fight in a gym. I think the rewards are kind of stingy though. And I actually would prefer if you had to use potions and revives on your Pokemon that fight in these battles since I have so many.

What do other people think?

beepbeep

I survived the great FSU crash of 2019
I get nothing but stardust out of them. Everyone else seems to get sinnoh stones left and right.
It's kind of like shinys: I never get them. (it took me 34 fecking Ponytas to get one lousy shiny at the event :lol: )

maatTheViking

I haven't tried the pvp thing.

and I apologize I have now picked up so many friends that it's hard to get gifts for everyone!

beepbeep

I didn’t get an invite to the Safari Zone :(

I know it’s a lottery, but they could give more preference to the locals. Almost no one here got it.

Hopefully, the event spawns will be for everyone.

beepbeep

Yeah, exclusive gyms and pokestops will pop up for people with invites.

Adding insult to injury, a second wave of invites was sent today: still got nothing.
I still plan to go the park and see what comes up, it's too close to me not to at least show up.

cygnus

Ok- so I dropped off 2 pokemon to defend gyms when I was in Slovakia last month. They are both high up in the Tatras mountains near Stola. Won't someone in Europe not from Team Mystic go rescue them? They are cold and tired and I can only throw so many berries at them. Sudowoodo is all alone and a little scared after 20 days by himself. Abomasnow at least has a few friends with him, but it has been a long time.:cold:

MacMadame

Cat Lady-in-Training
If you don't throw berries at them, they might come out sooner. :D

I had two Pokemon in gyms in Hawaii for 2 weeks because the gyms were on a hiking trail and also the cell phone reception was bad there. I thought, at one point, they were going to be there forever!

cygnus

I only throw little berries- enough to make them smile at me. And only because I feel guilty. The energy hearts are still all black.

cygnus

Abomasnow came home after 21 days! That just leaves poor little Sudowoodo. All alone in the mountains.:wuzrobbed

cygnus

Sudowoodo report-

He's still gallantly holding the gym in the Tatras for Team Mystic after 23 days, but today he was joined by a friend! So he isn't alone any longer. He and Lileep can be brave together!

cygnus

Day 24 report. Sudowoodo and Lileep have been joined by Arcanine (shiny version). Whee- party in the Tatras!

mpal2

I have a special research task to add friends and I don't know anyone that's interested in the app. PM me if you would be interested in adding me. I can use the friends. 🙂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)