Please renew my subscription

Kathryn2001

I'm showing "private" on my Kiss & Cry page. I didn't think my yearly subscription was up until November.
can you check my subscription status? If my subscription has expired, I'll renew. I might need help, I don't have paypal but I have Venmo. I think in the past I may have paid by check.
Kathryn
[email protected]

Kathryn2001

I'm showing "private" on my Kiss & Cry page. I didn't think my yearly subscription was up until November.
can you check my subscription status? If my subscription has expired, I'll renew. I might need help, I don't have paypal but I have Venmo. I think in the past I may have paid by check.
Kathryn
[email protected]
ps on my previous question. Evidently I paid in Nov last year by credit card. Can you check if my subscription has expired for some reason.

Kathryn2001

I still cannot get into Kiss and Cry. Can you check this for me and let me know the status of my subscription?
Thanks.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
You did pay a years subscription last November, but it was for another username. Do you want me to transfer it to this account?

Kathryn2001

I don't remember changing a user name, it's always been kyeates with my password, I wondered why under the "K" it said "new member" since I've been a member for 10 or 15 years.
At any rate, if it needs to be switched to a new user name, do so or keep it under the older one, as long as I know.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Ok, I’ve moved the sub to the account you‘re using on this thread.

Kathryn2001

Sharpie, something is still wrong when I go into FSU, I can't get into any of the Kiss&Cry. I've been out of town and hadn't gotten into FSU since we last communicated and I thought it was fixed. I don't know any other account except the one I've always used with the User name Kathryn2001 and a 7 digit password. Can we use that account and abolish any other account??
I know I'll need to renew my subscription in November but want to get this fixed asap. I'm attending Skate America and looking for info and updates for it. Thanks for the help. If you need to communicate, my burrent email is [email protected].

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Sharpie, something is still wrong when I go into FSU, I can't get into any of the Kiss&Cry. I've been out of town and hadn't gotten into FSU since we last communicated and I thought it was fixed. I don't know any other account except the one I've always used with the User name Kathryn2001 and a 7 digit password. Can we use that account and abolish any other account??
I know I'll need to renew my subscription in November but want to get this fixed asap. I'm attending Skate America and looking for info and updates for it. Thanks for the help. If you need to communicate, my burrent email is [email protected].

OK, I moved the subscription from the account you are using now to the KYeats account you were using at the time to resolve the problem. I have now removed that account and moved the subscription back to this account.

Kathryn2001

Thank you Sharpie but something else weird happened. I am on my desktop but I'm often on my laptop in a different part of my home. So a while ago I went into FSU on my laptop, and it said There's a problem.... "You are banned". Obviously I couldn't get into anything.
Do you know what could have happened? Can that be fixed on your end?
And yes, I see the subscription is back to my original Kathryn2001 user name on this account.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Thank you Sharpie but something else weird happened. I am on my desktop but I'm often on my laptop in a different part of my home. So a while ago I went into FSU on my laptop, and it said There's a problem.... "You are banned". Obviously I couldn't get into anything.
Do you know what could have happened? Can that be fixed on your end?
And yes, I see the subscription is back to my original Kathryn2001 user name on this account.
You are signed in on the laptop to that other account that Sharpie got rid of. Logout and sign in as Kathryn2001.

Kathryn2001

Dear Board, Oh I hate to keep bothering you but FSU site has caused something weird on my laptop, which I have always used for reading/posting to FSU.
I CANNOT log out of FSU on my laptop, it simply keeps giving me the message "You are banned". Clicking on "log out" does nothing but give me that message. I have tried everything to log out, to get out of FSU completely and go back in, and no matter what I do, I simply get the message "You are banned".
Anything you can do to help??
Although I'm off to Texas for Skate America today.

Tesla

Whippet Good
Dear Board, Oh I hate to keep bothering you but FSU site has caused something weird on my laptop, which I have always used for reading/posting to FSU.
I CANNOT log out of FSU on my laptop, it simply keeps giving me the message "You are banned". Clicking on "log out" does nothing but give me that message. I have tried everything to log out, to get out of FSU completely and go back in, and no matter what I do, I simply get the message "You are banned".
Anything you can do to help??
Although I'm off to Texas for Skate America today.
Maybe try completely clearing your history, cookies, and cache? That should reset you to where you are no longer logged in.

Kathryn2001

I'm back from Skate America and THANK YOU for figuring out how to UNBAN me from FSU on my laptop.
Kudos to you, Sharpie, and anyone else involved!

Kathryn2001

My Kiss & Cry Form now says "Private". I suspect I need to renew my subscription. Shouldn't we get some kind notice/email telling us it's time to time to renew our subscription?
I have checked and believe November is when I last paid. I want to subscribe for Premium 2 years but I do not have PayPal, only Venmo. I can pay by credit card but when I clicked into Debit/credit card, it keeps wanting my PayPal login. How can I pay by credit card??

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi Kathryn, you can pay by PayPal without logging in. While you are trying to figure that out I will open up the Kiss and Cry forums for you for this weekend’s competition. I have to do a quick fix for you this morning as I am off to work shortly. Send me an email at [email protected] and I‘ll send you some screenshots of the PayPal process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information