Peacock Subscription Discount

Karen-W

Is that a coup happening behind that blue curtain?
I was sorry to see advertisements on Peacock during the recent US Gymnastics championships. Isn’t Peacock supposed to be ad free…or is that just for figure skating?
I think it's only ad-free if you upgrade to Peacock Premium or Plus or whatever they're calling it now.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I had (for gymnastics) what I always had before - Premium. Ads showed up for gymnastics.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I was sorry to see advertisements on Peacock during the recent US Gymnastics championships. Isn’t Peacock supposed to be ad free…or is that just for figure skating?
You have to have Premium Plus for it to be ad free. You'll have ads if you just purchase the regular Premium plan which is $5.99 per month.

I just have the Premium plan and don't mind the ads. If you're watching a movie, for instance, they sometimes play the ads first before the movie which is good.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
You have to have Premium Plus for it to be ad free. You'll have ads if you just purchase the regular Premium plan which is $5.99 per month.

I just have the Premium plan and don't mind the ads. If you're watching a movie, for instance, they sometimes play the ads first before the movie which is good.
And I've never seen ads on live skating events from the World feed. (The replays are a different matter and it just depends there.)

peibeck

Simply looking
I forget to cancel the auto-renew for Peacock last year and got charged around $50 for the year at renewal time. Apparently that isn't/wasn't Premium Plus rate as I got plenty of ads during gymnastics and just now watching the US swimming Olympic trials.

I've turned off the auto renewal, so I'll 🙏 for a better rate come September or October when I re-sign up.

Hopefully the Olympic coverage on Peacock will be by event and not bounce around to different events like often happens on broadcast network channels.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I forget to cancel the auto-renew for Peacock last year and got charged around $50 for the year at renewal time. Apparently that isn't/wasn't Premium Plus rate as I got plenty of ads during gymnastics and just now watching the US swimming Olympic trials.

I've turned off the auto renewal, so I'll 🙏 for a better rate come September or October when I re-sign up.

Hopefully the Olympic coverage on Peacock will be by event and not bounce around to different events like often happens on broadcast network channels.

They show every event in its entirety. I used it for a lot of the gym events in Tokyo.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
The gymnastics telecast was the same one that was on TV, hence the ads during commercial breaks. I have Premium Plus and I saw them too. There was no World Feed, hence why you saw them. There was no other alternate feed, so you weren’t getting around them.

peibeck

Simply looking
The gymnastics telecast was the same one that was on TV, hence the ads during commercial breaks. I have Premium Plus and I saw them too. There was no World Feed, hence why you saw them. There was no other alternate feed, so you weren’t getting around them.

Obviously the crazy price NBC pays for the US Olympic rights is getting passed on to us via the commercials.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
I have a roku TV and the peacock app keeps crashing and routing me back to the home screen. Anyone else dealing with this?

Moto Guzzi

Peacock is raising their prices. I received an email that my premium annual subscription will be $79.99, up from $59.99.

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
Peacock is raising their prices. I received an email that my premium annual subscription will be $79.99, up from $59.99.
Yes I received a similar/same email. The prices are going up in August 17, 2024. My current annual subscription expires in October so I am hoping for a sale around then. I also can't stand ads I always sign up for that and that price is going all the way up to 139.99. Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information