Papadakis/Cizeron #8 - Oh Lover Hold On

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarafan

Isn't he choreographing for Lubov and Charlie? At least, they are in Montreal...
MFD is doing it . Guillaume is supposed to be as well. I/B are supposed to be at Gaddbois once a week to skate with ice dancers and I would guess on that day perfecting choreo. and touchups. Makes sense

skatfan

MFD is doing it . Guillaume is supposed to be as well. I/B are supposed to be at Gaddbois once a week to skate with ice dancers and I would guess on that day perfecting choreo. and touchups. Makes sense

Yes this makes more sense since there’s no travel. But still impressive!

Enchanted

IMO it's an excellent choice. Premiers de Cordée ("leaders of the climb party") is a non profit organization promoting sports for hospitalized children and raising awareness for disabled kids. One of their sponsors/patrons is Nathalie Péchalat (along with soccer player Kylian Mbappé).

Gabriella and Guillaume attended an event organized by Premiers de Cordée in Paris. Based on the pics and videos it looked like a nice event.

Short article that has some errors in it. Surely, they will start the preparations earlier than in September. The writer is also mixing them with James and Cipres as she is talking about Florida as their training base.

Last edited:

synian

Last edited:

Enchanted

Some clips and pics from Yuna's show have emerged on Twitter and Instagram.

I have to say Cizeron is the most stand out skater in this clip. He looks regal.

This user has more pics. Gabriella looks very tired.

One more pic on Instagram by this user. For some reason I cannot link the particular pic this time.

muffinplus

My only problem with the exhibition version of Oblivion is the absence of the Tango Romantica section... I think it fits the music much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information