Papadakis/Cizeron #8 - Oh Lover Hold On

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
oups try this https://twitter.com/toutlesport/status/1078744892334137344

they are kind and funny as always, they talked about the olympic experience and the dress episode nothing new: Gabriella speaks calmly and even jokes about the episode of the dress. This could have been a traumatizing moment for her but she got over it so well.

Guillaume : "I don't really remember much about these 4 minutes (Pyeongchang free dance) but it was nice I guess"

At the end they are joking "we'll about look back at our performances on yt when we'll be like 60 and retired and say: yeah, not bad."

Very funny and sympathic as usual
Still doesn't work for me :wuzrobbed but thanks for the summary :40beers:

jujubi64

It was a teaser for the gala: images and presentation du programme but french team has a new jacket, and i love it!

aftershocks

Banned Member

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
I actually like this one a lot because otherwise it's too much black. Plus the pattern is sleek and modern, quite interesting. But Guillaume's new top has to go, I'd rather like something totally new but if not, the flamenco one is definitely more interesting looking.

Peepsquick

I actually think that the "flamenco" shirt is great and would complement the new dress really well. The totally black dress is awesome and classy by the detailing (netting?) on the second one matches the creative streak that the shirt brings ...

Icetigger

I prefer the original dress and shirt. But you don't know what upset can be manufactured out of a man wearing a lacy shirt...... Either way I don't think it matters... their skating and that programme is transcendent. Even the heaviness that might be leant to the impression of their skating by wearing all black is null and void. The more I watch that programme the more I am impressed by how Gabi performs the TR, and throughout.

Last edited:

lauravvv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information