Olympic Channel - Launches July 15th

Sylvia

Immersed in all 3 U.S. Sectionals
Ratings
For NHK Trophy, Ashley Wagner will make her NBC Sports debut alongside Andrea Joyce on the Olympic Channel: http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2...pan-coverage-this-weekend-on-nbc-sports-gold/
Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA will present daily encore coverage of all [NHK Trophy] programs at 8 p.m. ET Monday, Nov. 12 – Thursday, Nov. 15.
2006 Olympic ice dance silver medalist Tanith White handles play-by-play for the men’s and ladies’ free skates on NBC and Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA joined by 1998 Olympic gold medalist Tara Lipinski, and three-time U.S. champion Johnny Weir. Andrea Joyce will call the remaining competitions on Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, joined by 2016 world silver medalist Ashley Wagner in her NBC Sports debut, along with White in the analyst role for the ice dance events.
Monday to Thursday Olympic Channel broadcast order is Pairs, Ladies, Men, Dance (repeat broadcasts are listed here):
https://www.teamusa.org/olympic-channel-broadcast-schedule

Last edited:

Sylvia

Ratings
For those who get the Olympic Channel, are Tara & Johnny commentating on both the Men/Ladies SP and FS OC broadcasts? Are the OC singles FS broadcasts a repeat of the NBC recap?

Barbara Manatee

Ratings
No, this week it's been Andrea Joyce and Charlie White doing the short programs, Tara and Johnny plus Tanith with the long programs. I believe the singles broadcasts have been repeats of NBC's earlier coverage plus anyone who was chacked.

Sylvia

Ratings
^^^ Thank you, @Barbara Manatee!

I've looked, but have yet to find, any OC videos uploaded to YT from the Skate Canada or Helsinki GPs (I know there's interest in seeing the dance commentary by Tanith, Charlie and/or Ben Agosto). And now Ashley's debut at NHK, of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)