New podcast - This Week in Skating

Last week was a busy week in the skating world! Daphne and I (Gina) broke down all of the big developments from the ISU Congress. Plus, there was lots of other news to talk about -- from the announcement of Michelle Kwan's induction into the U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame to Nathan Chen writing a book to the retirement of Kirsten Moore-Towers and Michael Mariano.

Check out our latest episode here: https://redcircle.com/shows/this-week-in-skating-podcast

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Last week was a busy week in the skating world! Daphne and I (Gina) broke down all of the big developments from the ISU Congress. Plus, there was lots of other news to talk about -- from the announcement of Michelle Kwan's induction into the U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame to Nathan Chen writing a book to the retirement of Kirsten Moore-Towers and Michael Mariano.

Check out our latest episode here: https://redcircle.com/shows/this-week-in-skating-podcast

What an informative and spirited episode! Thank you. 💐

We usually record our podcasts on Sunday evenings. This past Sunday, Daphne and I decided to delay recording our podcast to Monday evening with the hopes that we would have Grand Prix assignments by then. Unfortunately, we still don't have Grand Prix assignments! However, there was still plenty of news and events to talk about in our latest episode, which is out now!

Now, if the Grand Prix assignments come out this week - we will do a special episode in advance of next week's episode! So stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed we get Grand Prix assignments here soon!

Frau Muller

I’m looking forward to the big G-P Series skaters/events analysis!

Eva Pate and Logan Bye will be guests on our podcast next week. We had scheduled them to be on our podcast before news of their engagement came out yesterday so it looks like we now have more things to talk about with them :)

We are asking fans to submit their questions for Eva and Logan -- whether it be about the season, their programs or even their recent engagement. You can post your questions here or you can email them to Daphne and me at [email protected]. We are talking with them this Sunday - so we need questions by then!

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
Eva Pate and Logan Bye will be guests on our podcast next week. We had scheduled them to be on our podcast before news of their engagement came out yesterday so it looks like we now have more things to talk about with them :)

We are asking fans to submit their questions for Eva and Logan -- whether it be about the season, their programs or even their recent engagement. You can post your questions here or you can email them to Daphne and me at [email protected]. We are talking with them this Sunday - so we need questions by then!
How exciting! I will be listening. I was hooked on them last season with their wonderful Hunger Games FD and now I am even more excited to see Riverdance. As a long time dance fan, I was quite enthralled with Bourne and Kraatz back in the day. Of course they are known for their iconic Riverdance program from 1998. I want to ask Eva and Logan how they decided to revisit an iconic program and from what I have seen of it so far, put their own style on it. I find ice dance to be a lot more intricate now than it was in the 90s and it is exciting to see a young team breathe new life into Riverdance. Also, congratulations on the engagement! Beautiful couple.

How exciting! I will be listening. I was hooked on them last season with their wonderful Hunger Games FD and now I am even more excited to see Riverdance. As a long time dance fan, I was quite enthralled with Bourne and Kraatz back in the day. Of course they are known for their iconic Riverdance program from 1998. I want to ask Eva and Logan how they decided to revisit an iconic program and from what I have seen of it so far, put their own style on it. I find ice dance to be a lot more intricate now than it was in the 90s and it is exciting to see a young team breathe new life into Riverdance. Also, congratulations on the engagement! Beautiful couple.
Thanks @~tapdancer~! We will make sure to share your comments with Eva and Logan and ask them your question!

Frau Muller

Daphne and Gina’s (Melanie, this time) podcast on the past week’s happenings (CS Nebelhorn, etc) is up. Wee! 🎉

Last edited:

Frau Muller

We have two episodes this week! Our regular episode is out today! https://thisweekinskating.com/episodes/.

Our second episode, out mid-week, features a very special guest, along with information about Skate America! We encourage anyone who is attending Skate America to tune into this episode!
Excellent new mid-week podcast today, with a lot of info on SkAm. Super guest star! I’ll keep my mouth shut…ha ha! Don’t miss it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information