New chances: Nicole Bobek with the Circus

Judy

Good for her. Knowing her background I don’t think life has ever been easy for her.

WillyElliot

Tanning one day, then wearing a winter coat today.
Oh Nicole... Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside and learn how to hide your feelings... Remember you almost had it all.

kwanatic

Very cool. It's nice that she still gets to perform and be creative. She had lovely lines so I'm sure she's amazing in her aerial skills. My sister is an aerial performer too; she does the silks but she's practiced on the lyra (hoop) too.

Neat.:respec:

Foolhardy Ham Lint

Nicole's skating career was a bit of a circus. Learning about her unsettled upbringing, much like Tonya Harding's, I am amazed she was able to achieve as much as she did.

bardtoob

cmk

I think Marla was a skating fan. I remember seeing Marla skating somewhere when married to Trump ( maybe Rockefeller center tree lighting).

UGG

Wasn't she a supplier of meth? Why would anyone be happy for her? She was ruining people's lives. I know the addicts chose to buy, but if people didn't sell it, users would not buy it. She was ruining people's lives to make money. I have no sympathy for people who sell those types of drugs. Drug Dealers should be treated the same as murderers. They know the desperation of the people who use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information