Nathan Chen Fan Thread #2

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Okay, I admit it. I’m probably more nervous than Nathan is right now. What are fellow Nathan fans doing to calm down? :summer:
I tried not to care too much about this, but now that he did so well I really want him to go clean in the long too. Luckily I have many other skaters to be nervous for before we get to his group hahaha.

olympic

I have come to the sad conclusion that I like the Olympics in theory, but actually watching them for me is too much stress when I have a fave competing. I was busy at work so that keeps me occupied

Oh, my case settled last Friday which was pretty unexpected so I am free to watch!

Firedancer

Okay, I admit it. I’m probably more nervous than Nathan is right now. What are fellow Nathan fans doing to calm down? :summer:

I am really nervous for him. Trying to keep up with all of the news from today regarding Valieva has been a good distraction.

The Olympic zone on NBC is going to have a story about Nathan and Mariah soon, for anyone interested.

Also, according to Jackie Wong, Nathan just did a clean run thru of his FS.
https://twitter.com/rockerskating/status/1491570135135657984?cxt=HHwWgIC95dPIj7MpAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information