• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Seeing as we are going to be in “Zamboni Time” for a while yet. Do you want me to put that area of the board at the top of the forum for now?

Especially seeing as the most active forum is in that area. 😀

skatfan

Seeing as we are going to be in “Zamboni Time” for a while yet. Do you want me to put that area of the board at the top of the forum for now?

Especially seeing as the most active forum is in that area. 😀

It makes sense to me.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Took me a sec to reorient, but it’s fine.
The only folks who might have trouble are those who’ve programmed screen readers.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I am not sure my mental bandwidth will handle another change!

I generally open FSU and go to new posts. Hope it stays as is...so something in life is stable

AxelAnnie

OMG! I just looked at my place of respite from the world of Pandemic .
Please don't put World Health at the top.. if people want to discuss facts..fiction rumors news theories let them find these threads. Just PLEASE not as the first thing we see.

Aside from what I said it gives a false impression that one would find resources and professional factual information as the majority of the content.

skatingguy

decently
OMG! I just looked at my place of respite from the world of ********* .
Please don't put World Health at the top.. if people want to discuss facts..fiction rumors news theories let them find these threads. Just PLEASE not as the first thing we see.

Aside from what I said it gives a false impression that one would find resources and professional factual information as the majority of the content.
Considering that there won't be skating to talk about for months, aside for skaters social media accounts, it seems reasonable to put the forum discussing the issue affecting all of our lives in a prominent space. @MacMadame has done a lot of work to put good resources for people to use.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Well, it seems mainly positive as it is. Thanks everyone, but I will take any more points into consideration. @AxelAnnie, I’m not really sure of yours? I’m sure the world isn’t searching for Coronavirus stuff on a skating forum?

AxelAnnie

Well, it seems mainly positive as it is. Thanks everyone, but I will take any more points into consideration. @AxelAnnie, I’m not really sure of yours? I’m sure the world isn’t searching for ******** stuff on a skating forum?
I didn't think the world was going to start looking at FSU for daily briefings, but rather that we would give credence to the NEWS reported there.

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
I didn't think the world was going to start looking at FSU for daily briefings, but rather that we would give credence to the NEWS reported there.

So your issue is that you think the news being posted there is not credible and moving the forum to the top of the page somehow endorses the news being reported there more than having it elsewhere on the forum?

Just trying to clarify what you are saying, as I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say.

AxelAnnie

I am sorry. 100% my bad. I saw the forum at the top of the page and assumed it was a place where people would start conversations and share their experiences, there thoughts, etc.

I just looked at it. It is a wonderful resource. Thank you very much for making that available to us.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I just ... hate change :shuffle:

Well, I've become very use to change. In April of 2011 when I was very excited that we would finally get to watch and comment here at FSU about the Worlds Skating Championships, my doctors put me into a coma. Then they brought me out of that coma April 22nd to let me know I was okay and survived, etc. etc. etc.

Every year since then, all I've seen and experienced is change. Some of the changes were okay, and then some weren't like the orange Oompa Loompa thingy dingy that people voted for which was a nightmare to me. I wish that would have been an hallucination that I got over while in ICU, but no such luck.

It just seems like here a change, there a change, everywhere a change change, and this change in the board is fine with me. I've learned from all these changes that it just makes one stronger especially for me and I know we can can, yes we can can ... Great Gosh Almighty!

Thanks for making the change, @SHARPIE.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I can't access GSD and Trash can on my iPad. I can access all other forums. Not sure if this is an iPad or issue or a change to the board. I turned off the iPad and restarted, but didn't help. It is late at night, so I will have to try again tomorrow morning. Just wanted to report here, in case anything has been changed.

ETA- the problem has been fixed.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Is it time to move the Skate America 2023 subforum to the top of the K&C section?

Will an Admin. be creating the PBP threads for today's Pairs & Men SP?

ETA: Thanks for starting both threads, @genevieve!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information