Liza Kulik

aml78

Does anyone know what happened to Liza Kulik? She made it to nationals last year but doesn’t seem to be competing this year?

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I was just wondering that too. I did a bit of searching but haven't been able to turn up anything.

Sylvia

TBD
AFAIK, she didn't compete at all this season (I keep track of club competition results) and didn't register for qualifying season (Regionals in October).

Laney

Since Ilia was her main coach but is touring in Russia a lot this year and Katia is also on the road with different shows, maybe she doesn´t practice a lot this year? I don´t know...

Jaana

She looked rather tall in 2017 US Nationals, maybe that´s the reason? Anyway, I hope she´ll continue her skating & competing.

Sylvia

TBD
I don't see a need for (blind) speculation here. Liza is 16 now and that's an age when many competitive skaters elect to enjoy high school with their friends. She initially registered for the Senior Ladies event at her club competition this past summer, but that's the only time I saw her name listed online for a competition (she hasn't taken her USFS Senior FS test yet, AFAIK). Maybe she will decide to compete again next season... or she won't. Only time will tell. :)

Last edited:

triple

Just one quick look at their Instagram acccounts and it appears that Liza has been enjoying high school life - attending prom, parties, and whatnot. Daria, on the other hand, had just completed a program to cure her alcoholism.

arakwafan2006

Just one quick look at their Instagram acccounts and it appears that Liza has been enjoying high school life - attending prom, parties, and whatnot. Daria, on the other hand, had just completed a program to cure her alcoholism.

Just had to cast the shadow , didn’t you

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
Is there any direct link to a reputable source to confirm this about Daria?

caseyedwards

What is this sister vs sister?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information