Larkyn Austman announces her retirement from competitive skating

mag

I am not surprised. I think last year was a real struggle and took a lot out of her. She would be fabulous working on a cruise ship! She has that glamour and sparkle that would really be showcased well in show skating. Best of luck to her!

Rock2

I was expecting some retirements after Montreal worlds, thinking that would be the goal for a number of Canadian skaters. But I guess for Larkyn, after making the Olympic team everything else would pale in comparison. Onwards!

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Ugggggg Like Manta & Johnson of USA I do not see this coming. Both of them seemed to be getting better... to see them retire and move on surprised me.

I was looking forward to seeing how she could develop more... especially since Osmond is done, Daleman not at her best, Pineault retiring(?), Chartrand all over the place, and no other real strong seniors yet.

:(

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I agree that she would be a fantastic show skater!

Are there shows? I mean, other than quickly thrown together SOI-type events. Larkin would be great in an Ice Capades with a tall feathered headdress, surrounded by a dozen debonaire Richard Dwyers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information