Kurt Browning and Sonia Rodriguez

dogbert

Boy don't you know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING!

Personally if you have half a brain you would not post something trashy like this but since you did it speaks a lot more about you than either of the two parties you trashed in this post.
It's called life experience, dear. You should reread the post and count the number of "ifs" - nobody was being trashed. How you can possibly view the assumption that a dad honoring his financial obligations to his children after divorce as "trashing" him makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

It speaks less about her and more about you. This entire thread is WTF alternating with gross but you managed to hit both in one post. Congrats!

If someone (and I stress the word "if") crosses a closed border during a pandemic on a pretext just to visit their boyfriend/girlfriend for :grope: reasons, then WTF and gross are the kindest words to describe it. If, on the other hand, the person sheltered in place when the border closed, perfectly fair and no harm, no foul.

Last edited:

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
If someone (and I stress the word "if") crosses a closed border during a ********* on a pretext just to visit their boyfriend/girlfriend for :grope: reasons, then WTF and gross are the kindest words to describe it. If, on the other hand, the person sheltered in place when the border closed, perfectly fair and no harm, no foul.

If a border is closed, it can't be crossed. That's what "closed" means. But nice try at bending reality so that you can bash them even more.

Carolla5501

It speaks less about her and more about you. This entire thread is WTF alternating with gross but you managed to hit both in one post. Congrats!
It's called life experience, dear. You should reread the post and count the number of "ifs" - nobody was being trashed. How you can possibly view the assumption that a dad honoring his financial obligations to his children after divorce as "trashing" him makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

If someone (and I stress the word "if") crosses a closed border during a ********* on a pretext just to visit their boyfriend/girlfriend for :grope: reasons, then WTF and gross are the kindest words to describe it. If, on the other hand, the person sheltered in place when the border closed, perfectly fair and no harm, no foul.

It's called trash talking and you know it.

Bye!

dogbert

If a border is closed, it can't be crossed. That's what "closed" means. But nice try at bending reality so that you can bash them even more.
No, the border is closed to all "non-essential" travel. There are exemptions for business and international trade. Tourism and recreation are deemed "non-essential" https://www.dhs.gov/news/2020/04/21/fact-sheet-dhs-measures-border-limit-further-spread-coronavirus

Do try to keep up. In these times of pandemic, everyone needs to do their part.

dogbert

According to IG Alissa was in Stowe, Vermont on March 16.

That would have given her plenty of time to cross the border into Canada before it closed considering it's only about a two hour drive or less from the Canadian border.
Fair

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
No, the border is closed to all "non-essential" travel. There are exemptions for business and international trade. Tourism and recreation are deemed "non-essential" https://www.dhs.gov/news/2020/04/21/fact-sheet-dhs-measures-border-limit-further-spread-********

Do try to keep up. In these times of *********, everyone needs to do their part.

:rolleyes: Someone crossing a border to see their sweetie is not going to be admitted as "business" or "international trade". Nice try, though.

dogbert

:rolleyes: Someone crossing a border to see their sweetie is not going to be admitted as "business" or "international trade". Nice try, though.
Exactly! Bingo- you've got it! Which is why I used the word "pretext" - shurely you don't think that people never come up with creative declarations or bend the rules at the border. That doesn't happen. Nope. Never.

Before you :drama:, I not saying that this (necessarily) happened here. Unlikely, but not impossible, that there could be actually be a valid business exemption.

Winnipeg

BTW, is it really true about the names of Kevin's dogs? The comparison re the hairstyles was spot on. Is it true he is with Alaine???

Japanfan

Divorce is expensive. Middle-aged men who start over with younger women are usually able to afford that because they are at the peak of their earning years. Relative to other athletes, skaters (even top flight ones) are not that wealthy, and their opportunities to earn good income declines over time, unless you transition to a new career like becoming a doctor (Joannie Rochette), lawyer (Matt Savoie), investment banker (Sasha Cohen), etc. Or marry money. (Evan Lysacek :p).

Browning is popular and in great shape, no question. But he is in his mid-50s and best years for making good money are behind him and declining. He has shown no inclination to pursue school, job, etc. outside skating. A divorce would have cost him $$$ and he still has to support his kids for several years to come.

Kurt is very comfortably wealthy.

A woman in her early 30's (like Alissa) may hear the clock ticking and want kids. That's where a 20 year age difference kicks in. If this is a casual or FWB thing, all well and good.But if there is even a hint that Czisny is hunting for a husband or baby-daddy, Browning should run like :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:, if he has even half a brain.

Marriage and babies are commonly the outcome of a relationship. As Kurt will know.

Second marriages are fine, but starting a second family in your mid to late 50s when you still have to support kids from your first marriage and are basically retired (in terms of career opportunity) is a recipe for financial misery. And if the second marriage doesn't work out, its even worse :yikes: I've seen this, firsthand. FWIW.

Lots of older rich daddies in the world.

wizlegacy54

Okay, well my heart just went to pieces permanently. My attempt to reconnect with Alissa has just taken a huge downturn as she has ignored all of my communication. Kurt deserves much better!
Okay, well to add to my previous post. She didn't just ignore my communication when I tried to reconnect with her, she has BLOCKED me on her Instagram account. If that's not the ultimate "f--- you" from Alissa to me then I don't know what is. This entire 180 she has pulled is baffling to me. This is a woman who in the past would bend over backwards to talk with me. So much so that she was becoming focused more on talking with me than her skating. And she would do just about anything to make me happy. And now this? As soul crushing as this is, she has her reasons I guess and now I have my closure. I guess what her sister told me now makes sense..."Alissa doesn't have a lot of friends."

meggonzo

Banned Member
Okay, well to add to my previous post. She didn't just ignore my communication when I tried to reconnect with her, she has BLOCKED me on her Instagram account. If that's not the ultimate "f--- you" from Alissa to me then I don't know what is. This entire 180 she has pulled is baffling to me. This is a woman who in the past would bend over backwards to talk with me. So much so that she was becoming focused more on talking with me than her skating. And she would do just about anything to make me happy. And now this? As soul crushing as this is, she has her reasons I guess and now I have my closure. I guess what her sister told me now makes sense..."Alissa doesn't have a lot of friends."
It sounds like you haven't even talked to her for over 7 years... Get over it and move on!! FFS

dogbert

OK - well now I'm just :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: speechless.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
You're probably better off without her in your life if she's going to treat you like that. No wonder why she doesn't have many friends.

canbelto

Um. WHAT THE F___K???? I didn't know that skating fans actually got THIS obsessed with skaters.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Um. WHAT THE F___K???? I didn't know that skating fans actually got THIS obsessed with skaters.

There are some skating fans who takes an active interest in where their favorite skaters are now and then there are the ones who are next-level bat-shit crazy (remember Katarina Witt's stalker??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information