Kurt Browning and Sonia Rodriguez

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
I had no idea they were a couple but agree with the poster who said at 32, she is old enough to make her own decisions about the age of her partner etc.

If he was dating someone under 21 I would be a whole lot more skeptical.

Exactly. It's not like he's dating a 'sexy' 13 y/o. I dated someone in his 50s for almost ten years when I was in my 30s. The age difference was not an issue. Of course, now he's 70 and I'm still in my 40s, and I'm not sure I'd be happy with that situation now. But whatever works for people is fine with me.

wizlegacy54

For heaven's sake. It's Alissa Czisny. It's been Alissa Czisny for some time.
Wow, this news has hit me like a ton of bricks! Boy, you think life is going one direction for a long time and find out that it's been the other direction for years. I haven't been able to focus on anything clearly for the last couple days. I knew Alissa personally years ago. She always had a special place in my heart.

Foolhardy Ham Lint

Wow, this news has hit me like a ton of bricks! Boy, you think life is going one direction for a long time and find out that it's been the other direction for years. I haven't been able to focus on anything clearly for the last couple days. I knew Alissa personally years ago. She always had a special place in my heart.

Looks like I lost a massive bet.

A friend of mine assured me that Kurt was dating the Wiedermann Twins.

wizlegacy54

Hey Jason!
LOL, no I'm not Jason. Just an average Joe who happened to be in the right place at the right time one day a long time ago. I met Alissa in a manner completely unrelated to her skating. I didn't even know she existed when we met. And about this rumor, I had to laugh when I heard it because I think the aftermath would have been greater if it were true. Alissa respects Yuka Sato 100% and according to Yuka's instagram account, Alissa still hangs out with her to this day...at home, concerts, etc.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
You’d think by now they would have made it official that they’re a couple. It’s even on IG that they are living together

wizlegacy54

You’d think by now they would have made it official that they’re a couple. It’s even on IG that they are living together
Yeah I don't know why they're keeping it secret. Alissa inadvertently confirmed it when she posted her most recent exercise videos on high speed in Instagram. In the third video, she's interacting with someone behind the camera. Someone had posted a comment asking something like "who's there with you?" but a couple days later, the comment was deleted.

Lemonade20

Yeah I don't know why they're keeping it secret. Alissa inadvertently confirmed it when she posted her most recent exercise videos on high speed in Instagram. In the third video, she's interacting with someone behind the camera. Someone had posted a comment asking something like "who's there with you?" but a couple days later, the comment was deleted.

Yup. I’m not a fan of hers. Seems shady.

wizlegacy54

Okay, well my heart just went to pieces permanently. My attempt to reconnect with Alissa has just taken a huge downturn as she has ignored all of my communication. Kurt deserves much better!

Last edited:

Lemonade20

Okay, well my heart just went to pieces permanently. My attempt to reconnect with Alissa has just taken a huge downturn as she has ignored all of my communication. Kurt deserves much better!

so true. It feels like she’s using him. Her career never really took off like his did.

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
A friend of mine assured me that Kurt was dating the Wiedermann Twins.
A friend of mine, Mr. Weir D. Maginashun, assured me Kurt was dating the Khatia Twins, or rather, Khatia Buniatishvili and her twins ;) https://imgur.com/a/jmOZdHx (which was odd, as I always thought Kurt was a leg man), and has even officially changed his name spelling as Khurt Browning (or is that Brownishvili?). That's the problem with this world-wide lockdown, so easy for people to go off their meds!
No links to anything substantial? They can screen capture Instagram posts before they get deleted, causing many a poster to say "I wish I hadn't said that".

At least no one is linking Kurt up with a Kardashian, even though he has the right first initial!

wizlegacy54

A friend of mine, Mr. Weir D. Maginashun, assured me Kurt was dating the Khatia Twins, or rather, Khatia Buniatishvili and her twins ;) https://imgur.com/a/jmOZdHx (which was odd, as I always thought Kurt was a leg man), and has even officially changed his name spelling as Khurt Browning (or is that Brownishvili?). That's the problem with this world-wide lockdown, so easy for people to go off their meds!

No links to anything substantial? They can screen capture Instagram posts before they get deleted, causing many a poster to say "I wish I hadn't said that".

At least no one is linking Kurt up with a Kardashian, even though he has the right first initial!
Here's a link from May 3... https://www.instagram.com/p/B_uzuGAo-Kl/
For two people who should be practicing social distancing like some of the others during this coaches meeting, it looks like Kurt and Alissa can look past that recommendation...

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
Who is this bald gentleman and what has he done with Kurt Browning?

If I had Miss Czisny's figure,I certainly would expect to be courted by someone with a more reasonable hairline.

However,I certainly have no qualms with a disparate age difference when the man is older.

My attempt to reconnect with Alissa has just taken a huge downturn as she has ignored all of my communication.

Alissa can be "nutty" sometimes.

I am flabbergasted as to why Miss Czisny chooses not to seek communication with you.

-BB

wizlegacy54

Who is this bald gentleman and what has he done with Kurt Browning?

If I had Miss Czisny's figure,I certainly would expect to be courted by someone with a more reasonable hairline.

However,I certainly have no qualms with a disparate age difference when the man is older.

I am flabbergasted as to why Miss Czisny chooses not to seek communication with you.

-BB
LOL well in my conversations with her in the past, I was perfectly pleasant with her. In trying to reconnect with her seven years ago, I was also pleasant and kind but still been ignored constantly for reasons unknown. Seeking final closure, I tried to connect again today but was shut down. My "nutty" comment was based on conversations I had with her that left me either happy or frustrated at times with her. It was hit or miss. Also, a bit of frustration I've endured over the years trying to get back in touch. It's hard when you've liked someone for so long and then they avoid you completely and you spend years wondering why. Well, I still don't know why but at least I know for sure she doesn't want to talk.

Last edited:

wizlegacy54

Even if she was single, you should have still moved on if what you said about pestering her with unanswered communications was true.
Very true. It wasn't constant pestering but mostly just writing her seven years ago and then once again this week. I know now I should have moved on seven years ago but hey, it's Alissa. Who can forget about that pretty face and smile? LOL. I will add that part of the reason I was puzzled about not hearing back was an instance when we were talking. She asked me to keep in touch by e-mail to an account she shared with her sister when she left to compete. I e-mailed her like she requested but never wrote me back. Days later when she returned, I asked her about the e-mail and she told me she never got it. I assumed that may have been what happened when I wrote her seven years ago which is why I continued to wonder to this day.

Last edited:

wizlegacy54

^^^Yep time to move on You have been ghosted by the lovely Ms. Czinsy.
OMG! It's funny you refer to it as "ghosted" because that's what I thought about it. It's like she's present physically in one location but I've been dragging a "ghostly" memory along everywhere I go. Well, I am happy that she's happy and Kurt does seem like a great guy. Alissa doesn't like change and likes things to stay constant. This is why she's stayed in skating all of these years. She can become very attached to people close to her. If she and Kurt separate at all in the future, I don't think it would be her decision really. I think this may go the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information