Kurt Browning and Sonia Rodriguez

wizlegacy54

Um. WHAT THE F___K???? I didn't know that skating fans actually got THIS obsessed with skaters.
I'm not a fan of Alissa's. I actually was never a skating fan because I didn't know she existed when I met her. I was a very close friend from the past trying to reconnect. We hit it off when we met and got to know each other pretty well.

Last edited:

canbelto

I'm not a fan of Alissa's. I actually was never a skating fan because I didn't know she existed when I met her. I was a very close friend from the past trying to reconnect. We hit it off when we met and got to know each other pretty well.

Ok and the best way to reconnect with her is ... posting about the lack of reconnection on a figure skating message board???

wizlegacy54

Ok and the best way to reconnect with her is ... posting about the lack of reconnection on a figure skating message board???
LOL no. I tried to reconnect with her and posted my frustration on a figure skating message board. I don't care about talking with her anymore. I tried and it failed. Oh well. It's her choice.

wizlegacy54

How could you meet her if you didn't know she existed?
The WHOLE story is kind of unusual but in short, we actually met online when she lived in Bowling Green. Apparently, she had tried chatting with a few guys and some were treating her as some guys tend to treat women online. I didn’t and that got her attention.

Last edited:

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
Um. WHAT THE F___K???? I didn't know that skating fans actually got THIS obsessed with skaters.

This is nothing, dear.

Several years ago,when I was moderating the America Online USFSA message boards, an appalling situation was brought to my attention. One of the members,a middle-aged woman with too much time on her hands, mailed her undergarments on a semi-weekly basis to Todd Eldredge.

People must control their lustful urges.

-BB

skategal

Bunny mama
Actually it's 2 hours by plane, not car. It looks like she lives in Toronto full-time now.

The Canadian border is less than 2 hours drive from Stowe, Vermont.

It takes you into Quebec.

Then you can drive to Toronto from there.

If she was really in a hurry to get into Canada she would have no issues getting here pretty fast from Stowe.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
This is nothing, dear.

Several years ago,when I was moderating the America Online USFSA message boards, an appalling situation was brought to my attention. One of the members,a middle-aged woman with too much time on her hands, mailed her undergarments on a semi-weekly basis to Todd Eldredge.

People must control their lustful urges.

-BB
I always wondered what Tinami was doing in the '90s, and now I know. It was her misguided attempt at acculturation to Western society, one she wisely gave up before long.

A shortlist of skating relationships in which lustful urges brought moral ruin to otherwise pure individuals:
Adam Rippon and Yuna Kim
Dave Lease and Jenny Kirk
Stéphane Lambiel and Carolina Kostner
Max Aaron and Gracie Gold

I implore all athletes to take Timothy Dolensky's advice and remain as chaste and pure as Nikolai Morosov.

barbarafan

There are some skating fans who takes an active interest in where their favorite skaters are now and then there are the ones who are next-level bat-shit crazy (remember Katarina Witt's stalker??)
I never knew about that. Perhaps you can entertain by quarantined self with a summary? Pls and thanks. My most entertaining moments of the day are asking my son's new puppy to pls stop barking at all the people going for walks social distancing. (They are bred to herd and protect) Good luck to me.

barbarafan

The Canadian border is less than 2 hours drive from Stowe, Vermont.

It takes you into Quebec.

Then you can drive to Toronto from there.

If she was really in a hurry to get into Canada she would have no issues getting here pretty fast from Stowe.
But then it is a 6 hr drive to Toronto after.

skategal

Bunny mama
But then it is a 6 hr drive to Toronto after.

Yes but if you are in a hurry to cross the border before it closes and you are in Vermont, the fastest way is make a short drive up to Quebec.

It doesn’t matter after that how long you take to drive to Toronto. You are in the country with your loved one. 👍

Kecasyl

Or you could just fly to Toronto or drive from Detroit once there. Toronto's only a 4 hour drive from there.

Japanfan

Okay, well to add to my previous post. She didn't just ignore my communication when I tried to reconnect with her, she has BLOCKED me on her Instagram account. If that's not the ultimate "f--- you" from Alissa to me then I don't know what is. This entire 180 she has pulled is baffling to me. This is a woman who in the past would bend over backwards to talk with me. So much so that she was becoming focused more on talking with me than her skating. And she would do just about anything to make me happy. And now this? As soul crushing as this is, she has her reasons I guess and now I have my closure. I guess what her sister told me now makes sense..."Alissa doesn't have a lot of friends."

The behavior you describe for Alissa does not seem at all healthy to me.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Totally unrelated (yet again lol!) but I really do hope everyone is staying safe and are healthy. With the exception of Evgenia (who was given crap for traveling to Japan in the middle of this and again for her "geisha" dance in a park), I haven't heard anything about other skaters.

meggonzo

Banned Member
The WHOLE story is kind of unusual but in short, we actually met online when she lived in Bowling Green. Apparently, she had tried chatting with a few guys and some were treating her as some guys tend to treat women online. I didn’t and that got her attention.
Refresh my drink - when was she living in Bowling Green? Hasn't she always lived/trained in the Detroit area and taken online courses through Bowling Green University?

wizlegacy54

Refresh my drink - when was she living in Bowling Green? Hasn't she always lived/trained in the Detroit area and taken online courses through Bowling Green University?
Born in Sylvania, Ohio. Grew up in Bowling Green. Her family travelled every day up to Detroit so she could train. She also took classes actually at the university as well as online.

Lemonade20

Check out the last picture and caption it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

wizlegacy54

Check out the last picture and caption it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, it’s getting to be a soap opera in here. When I met her, Alissa and Amber were inseparable. She absolutely adored Amber. So if she can spend her quarantine time with Kurt instead of Amber and the rest of her family, I’d definitely say there’s something there between them. I may need to create an Alissa manual and send it to him LOL.

Lemonade20

Yeah, it’s getting to be a soap opera in here. When I met her, Alissa and Amber were inseparable. She absolutely adored Amber. So if she can spend her quarantine time with Kurt instead of Amber and the rest of her family, I’d definitely say there’s something there between them. I may need to create an Alissa manual and send it to him LOL.

What advice would you share? RUN??

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information