Kevin Shum on Skating and University (MIT Admissions Blog)

skatfan

Truly an amazing young man. What a schedule! I can imagine someone like Nathan Chen doing this next year.

skatesindreams

An example to all; of how much you can accomplish, if you are extraordinarily committed and organized!
Much success to Kevin in San Jose.

snoopysnake

Superb article! Well done, Kevin! I'm rooting for you to have a great Nationals! I'm proud to be from the same college as you!

Seerek

If he's using subway, Kevin's being rather generous with the commute from MIT to Boston SC being 25 mins.

That Red Line can sometimes be an absolute disaster, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's had more than his share of bad experiences going back and forth. I wish MIT/NCAA or USFSA were more helpful with the costs.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Kevin is a very enjoyable skater to watch. (I've been watching him since he was a young boy.) I won't be at Nationals during the Senior Mens skate so you all have to cheer extra loud for him to make up for that!

feraina

Aww. My Alma mater, and the place where I first started skating. Good for him! It’s truly impressive what he’s doing.

Iluvid

Kevin is a very enjoyable skater to watch. (I've been watching him since he was a young boy.) I won't be at Nationals during the Senior Mens skate so you all have to cheer extra loud for him to make up for that!
yep me too. since preliminary boys I think. I'll cheer for you

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
I knew very little about Kevin before this, but I am totally and enormously impressed! Best of luck to him at Nats:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information