Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Yes - quadless journeyman Jason Brown’s marks were too high

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
I just watched 4CC and while I am so happy that Keegan skated well, I am pretty madd about the results. I heard that maybe Keegan would have had a medal of all of Vincent’s UR’s would have been called. So I think he was definitely robed of a medal. What does everyone else think?!?

—Heavenly Joy

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
I just watched 4CC and while I am so happy that Keegan skated well, I am pretty madd about the results. I heard that maybe Keegan would have had a medal of all of Vincent’s UR’s would have been called. So I think he was definitely robed of a medal. What does everyone else think?!?

—Heavenly Joy

This makes me so fcuking angry and sadd! It reminds me of all the times Max Aaron was viscously robed! I bet Keegan even picked his music because he likes it since he uses the same program every year.

I just posted about how Keegan's skate was my favorite of the night but this is a stupid poll and his score at 4CCs doesn't deserve a whole thread. JMO.

This is jsut mean!!! People are still arguing about the 94 Olympics so I dont know whwy we can't discuss this?!?!

SpeedySucks

This makes me so fcuking angry and sadd! It reminds me of all the times Max Aaron was viscously robed! I bet Keegan even picked his music because he likes it since he uses the same program every year.

I really don’t think this profanity is necessary in a thread started by such a good Christian poster like Heavenly.

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
I really don’t think this profanity is necessary in a thread started by such a good Christian poster like Heavenly.

Yes, thank you, I agree, I am opposed to all swearing. Although Max Enchilada is generally a good poster and we are both fans of Max Aaron and the point is correct about Keegan so I will take the lesson about forgiveness and being forgiving.

Also, I will point out that while I like your point, your name is not a very Christian name, with the word...well, I can’t even say the second word of your user name in it. Maybe you could consider a name change like I had when I went from Bonnie to Heavenly?

I apologize. I hope no children are reading this thread. I should of said friggin like Mike Marinara!

Those are some very good intentions Max. But I learned at my prayer retreat that replacing a swear with another word is just as bad as saying the original swear word.

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
Speaking of swaring, my husband and I are very upset with NBC Sports for displaying the full name of Jason Brown’s short program music. My eyes did not need to see that vulgar word. I also cannot support Jason Brown when he skates to such music. Even if he is American.

We might have to boycott NBC Sports after this and turn off the lights and pray during figure skating.

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
Also, I will point out that while I like your point, your name is not a very Christian name, with the word...well, I can’t even say the second word of your user name in it.

Dear, you need to get out more. Even I,with superior morals to most,have no qualms with the word "sucks". I suggest starting by taking a peak at your husband's internet browser history. I suspect you might find things far more vulgar than "sucks" there.

I just posted about how Keegan's skate was my favorite of the night but this is a stupid poll and his score at 4CCs doesn't deserve a whole thread. JMO.

Have you looked at the trash on this forum? This discussion stays.

-BB

JeffClair1979

I wanna move to France...
So, to quote Hamilton, I was in the room where it happened. Keegan was absolutely incredible. Keegan totally deserved to be in the top 3 of the Free. However, we can't forget that the short happened, and those scores count too. I would have been THRILLED if he had gotten Silver or Bronze, but the short counts. Regardless, I have said here in Anaheim more than like 3 times- If any judge needs to know what a +5 GOE spin is, watch Keegan.

That being said, why is there no poll option that allows us to say that it's fair that Keegan didn't medal, but he was FECKIN awesome anyways and nobody can take that away?

Not to mention, it wasn't really that close in the scoring, so the wuzrobbed seems a little extra.

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
That being said, why is there no poll option that allows us to say that it's fair that Keegan didn't medal

I’m sorry, I’m not very good with poles.

Not to mention, it wasn't really that close in the scoring, so the wuzrobbed seems a little extra.

Well, I believe the point difference is 5 points between Keegan and Vincent and many posts have said that Vincent deserved all his jumps underrotated in the shot program, which is more than 5 points. So that is why I am asking.

Impromptu

Sekret Custom Title

—Heavenly Joy

Having seen the photos of Keegan at the 4CC Gala, I would have to argue that he was actually disrobed.

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
Also, I will point out that while I like your point, your name is not a very Christian name, with the word...well, I can’t even say the second word of your user name in it. Maybe you could consider a name change like I had when I went from Bonnie to Heavenly?

I think you have let the fumes from your crock-pot fire go to your head! I think you will need to make your spicy enchilada meat in the microwave now.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBHJuMIElI8

I am not quite sure what to say about this video of Keegan! One part of me thinks that he should be in the slammer with Tonia, but another part is upset that Max never disrobed like this!
You need to provide warning's when this or "things" like this are going to come onto my screen, my computer is now dirty now in multiple ways. If I am not too busy later tonight I may start a message in the off the beating track area of this sight about how to get sticky-ness from a lap top with out causing permanent damage.

paskatefan

I don't mind Johnny's technical commentary for the most part, but couldn't he for once speak positively of Keegan's wonderful spins & amazing Russian Split Jumps, charming personality, instead of harping on the fact that he skated the Chaplin program again? It kind of reminded me of how he keeps harping on Bradie's "Cinderella" program. My goodness, she skated it SO well @ the 2017 Philadelphia International Summer Competition (formerly known as "Liberty") & made a HUGE splash with it @ 2017 Skate America (we were fortunate to be there for BOTH competitions), etc. Bradie dreamed of being "Cinderella" on ice, and she got to do just that as a young adult! I see nothing wrong with that (and I AM impressed with both of her programs this season). Sorry for the digression, but I wanted to get it off my chest.

Last edited:

alj5

I would have to say no. As great as Keegan's performance was, his jump technique is just so scary. Live at the arena I could see how weird is jumps are, and they will never get great GOE. I genuinely thought he was going to fall several times.

olympic

NO. He wasn't robbed. He placed where he should have.

I think Keegan is a solid possibility for finishing in the top 6 at Worlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information