Katia Gordeeva remarried??

Amy L

Wasn’t there a rumor about Katia and Scott too (after Sergei’s death; before Scott’s marriage)? “As the Skate World turns”! 🌎

The one I heard was more like Scott felt like he had "dibs" on Katia and his relationship with Kurt was badly damaged once she chose him and not Scott.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
The one I heard was more like Scott felt like he had "dibs" on Katia and his relationship with Kurt was badly damaged once she chose him and not Scott.
Katia apparently didn’t care about anyone but herself. She ruined a lot of relationships. Sonia had to fly down while they were on tour and gave Kurt an ultimatum.

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Katia apparently didn’t care about anyone but herself. She ruined a lot of relationships. Sonia had to fly down while they were on tour and gave Kurt an ultimatum.

Confused here, or it could be the gin talking. I thought you all said Kurt broke up with Sonia to be with Alyssa not Katia.

If I could put my toes (or large foot) into the skating pool I’d like to sink my claws into Paul Poirier then scooch over to Nikita K. then maybe dabble with Zach D, then a nightcap with Matteo Guarise and wake up to Han Yan.... And don’t nobody spoil it with me with age differences

Last edited:

Bellanca

If I could put my toes (or large foot) into the skating pool I’d like to sink my claws into Paul Poirier then scooch over to Nikita K. then maybe dabble with Zach D, then a nightcap with Matteo Guarise and wake up to Han Yan.... And don’t nobody spoil it with me with age differences
:lol: That would require a lot of stamina! :saint:

ANL, are you admitting to a tipple of gin for breakfast? Lunch? 🤫 :D

canbelto

Katia and Ilia have been divorced for several years. She is very active on social media but doesn't post about her private life.

Katia was also in a long relationship with Igor Zelensky. That one was a bit scandalous because Igor Zelensky was married to the ballerina Zhanna Ayupova at the time. Zhanna Ayupova is a teacher at the Vaganova Academy now.

Bellanca

That is absolutely not what doxxing is and gossiping about people's love lives is not in any way doxing.

Is doxxing going to be the new bullying where everything people don't like is doxxing? Because that would suck.
a comparative form of doxxing.
I said a comparative form, not literal doxxing.

Comparative - considered as if in comparison to something else as a standard not quite attained.
Literal - reproduced word for word.

Bellanca

I'm sure Katia (and others) are thrilled to have their love lives dissected by people who do not know jacksh!t about them. Why so curious, anyway? Focus on your own (love) life. Tar and feather away because Katia, David, Alissa, Kurt, etc., will continue to enjoy their lives while their detractors twist in the wind.

ribbon

Talking about 25 year old Katia’s personal life when she’s almost 50 is a bit strange. To get back on topic, I could see how David and her would be a good match. He too lost a former skating partner in tragic and unexpected circumstances. He too had a marriage and child (with Jamie) but is now divorced. And I’ve always felt Katia and David were incredibly precise, smooth, beautiful skaters, both perfectionists.

They toured on Stars on Ice together and I think they did Battle of the Blades at the same time so they have been friends for a while. I’m
Happy for them.

canbelto

Talking about 25 year old Katia’s personal life when she’s almost 50 is a bit strange. To get back on topic, I could see how David and her would be a good match. He too lost a former skating partner in tragic and unexpected circumstances. He too had a marriage and child (with Jamie) but is now divorced. And I’ve always felt Katia and David were incredibly precise, smooth, beautiful skaters, both perfectionists.

They toured on Stars on Ice together and I think they did Battle of the Blades at the same time so they have been friends for a while. I’m
Happy for them.
This part is very true. I know both Katia and David used to "scare" other skaters with how intense they were in practice. Jamie Sale said in an interview that David was too intense for her -- she was not as consistent of a skater and he took every bobble or mistake very hard.

Anyway I looked on iG and it appears Katia has some pictures of David as well as his family. And she seems to be living in Canada now. Good for them.

Bellanca

Off-topic, but whenever David is mentioned, I always think about how he was pretty much the only one (maybe w/ the exception of 2 or 3 additional people) that predicted Shizuka would win gold at the Olympics, and sure enough... 👍He should have placed a bet in Vegas! 💰

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Anyway I looked on iG and it appears Katia has some pictures of David as well as his family. And she seems to be living in Canada now. Good for them

Because I’m nosy and even more so when I’m drunk I headed over to IG as well. Wow David has turned out great and his son looks just like Jamie. I do miss me some David.

Added later: Omg Katias Daughter has grown up and looks just like her. If I recall correctly her name is Daria, correct?

Omg. And the daughter has a bloody Mary in front of her? How old are all of we? Have I been drunk this long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information