Johnny Weir on $100,000 Pyramid

Susan1

I didn't know that show was still around!

Yeah, the contestants and the celebrities are nowhere as good as in the Dick Clark days. I guess it's one of those D list reality things now. And the rules are way loose. And sometimes it's practically R rated. A sign of the times, I guess. I only watch it if I've seen the Bones rerun recently.

The old shows are on the Game Show network in the morning. 10 a.m.? I catch them if I'm flipping channels.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
What about if Adam Rippon also showed up?
I heard that Adam is all ready busy watching under-aged childs preform erotic dance moves and worst of all he has the position of scoring there! This is more news T.V. has become taken over by "The Agenda" and if I do not boy-cot this program I will go another step further and call the channel to give them a peace of my mind!

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
Yeah, the contestants and the celebrities are nowhere as good as in the Dick Clark days. I guess it's one of those D list reality things now. And the rules are way loose. And sometimes it's practically R rated.

That Pyramid show is simply trash,not a surprise from the network that broadcasts Sinning with the Stars.

I adored the Dick Clark version with the classy celebrities,like Jamie Farr and Teresa Ganzel.

This is more news T.V. has become taken over by "The Agenda" and if I do not boy-cot this program

Aren't you already boycotting this network,dear?

-BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information