ISU Grand Prix Assignments 2018/19 season

Carolla5501

I’m not sure what you are complaining about. Both of those skaters are higher than Kailani on the SB list.

It’s easier to realize that if her favorites don’t get what she thinks they deserve whining will ensue. Complaining is pretty normal

shuilee

I'm not convinced Carolina Kostner will show up to either GP events. And Daleman probably won't show up at NHK.

That's at least 3 more spots likely open, in addition to Choi's open slot at NHK.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Hicks' assignment is for NHK, but yeah
I pray Courtney get's a second PG so she can spread her joy and faith wide, every Nut Cracker she does will help the causes good people in this some-times wicked sport should care for.

I feel touched that Wang has been given another blessed event. When there is a withdrawal it is all ways best to fill that gap with a Wang, at least in skating that is what I have been saying. Wang may have had a hard time staying up-right in her last appearance, this will change I am sure of it. This is a Wang you can not keep down for long.

I don't know whom this "Crane" person is, sounds nice different and unusual but may be this is not her "year"?

breathesgelatin

Approximate ice dance sub list? Man, I really want S/S to have an event...

38. Evdokimova/Bazin 150.28 RUS (Rostelecom)
39. Muller/Dieck 150.14 GER (SA)
42. Yanovskaya/Lukacs 148.69 HUN (Rostelecom)
51. Koch/Nuchtern GER 141.18 (Finland)
54. Shpilevaya/Smirnov 139.83 RUS --
55. Sales/Wamsteeker 139.48 CAN (SC)
56. Urban/Steffan 139.44 GER --
59. Sosnitskaia/Golovishnokov 137.58 RUS --
69. Tessari/Fioretti 133 ITA (Finland)
72. Plutowska/Flemin 129.85 POL --

_____
Jakushina/Nevskiy LAT
Manta/Johnson USA (Skate America)
Fukase/Tateno JPN
Calderone/Papetti ITA

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Wow, looking at the roster in ladies for NHK even tho Eunsoo has replaced Choi there could still be 2 more withdrawals still at NHK... (Radionova and Daleman). To be continued I guess......

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
So, Bychenko withdrew after the SP last week at his Challenger. He isnt crossed off for SkAm. Does anyone know if he is competing.

I guess I could post at the SkAm thread to see if people have seen him yet.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
So, Bychenko withdrew after the SP last week at his Challenger. He isnt crossed off for SkAm. Does anyone know if he is competing.

I guess I could post at the SkAm thread to see if people have seen him yet.

I believe I read that Bychenko told someone, possibly @Eislauffan that he was fine with no injury or illness there. I think it was more the fact that he found himself a distant last place at a Challenger event than anything. I would expect him to be fine here.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
When there is a withdrawal it is all ways best to fill that gap with a Wang, at least in skating that is what I have been saying. Wang may have had a hard time staying up-right in her last appearance, this will change I am sure of it. This is a Wang you can not keep down for long.

stopppppppp. :rofl::rofl:

So apparently all I had to do was ask? :lol:

I wish this worked for everything in my life.

Ok, next up: get Leonova to replace whichever next Russian girl withdraws. Thanks!

Foolhardy Ham Lint

I believe I read that Bychenko told someone, possibly @Eislauffan that he was fine with no injury or illness there. I think it was more the fact that he found himself a distant last place at a Challenger event than anything. I would expect him to be fine here.

He is quite something to watch in person. The power he generates preparing for quadruple jumps, and the height and distance he achieves landing them, is impressive.

rosewood

MTT Meter= 177
Wow, looking at the roster in ladies for NHK even tho Eunsoo has replaced Choi there could still be 2 more withdrawals still at NHK... (Radionova and Daleman). To be continued I guess......
Midori was invited to NHK 9 times, Mao 7, Leonova 6 (plus 1 she declined), Arakawa/Miyahara 6, Suguri 5, Ando/Suzuki/Nakano 4, Murakami 2, Mihara/Higuchi/Honda/Kihira/Shiraiwa 1 etc :D

NHK can't be without Leonova! :encore: Give Japanese fans another once-a-year chance to see her in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information