Israeli Skating News

J

Jeschke

I think Netta Schreiber might be trying to come back, based on some facebook videos
She is retired for...60 days or something like that? :rofl:

DivaSchreiber, can't wait for more drama knc!

VGThuy

I just wanted to know if there was anything more to the story than him being difficult.

MsZem

I see the sea
Montalbano traded up.

I'm interested in how Tsoglin & partner are doing, and the junior ice dancers - not a lot of skaters on Team Israel can even speak Hebrew, so I'm inclined to be more supportive of those who do.

Reactions: fan

Vagabond

I mean, there is the "Evgeni Krasnopolsky splits with (insert name)" thread.

It seems to have been archived b/c I'm getting an error, but here's a link that Google gives me
I'm moving some old threads to the archives. Sometimes though it's moving old threads that are still being posted on as the thread was started some time ago and is ongoing. I'm trying to catch them and move them back to the active area of the board but please be patient with me. :)

I suppose you could ask SHARPIE to revive the thread, but why bother? Krasnopolski's splitting with yet another partner is old news, even if it hasn't happened yet. It's just a matter of time. :yawn:

J

Jeschke

Here is what we all waited for: Connors/Krasnopolski debut (with an epic split splat to start)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVoDHoGeQk

To be honest, I dod not dislike it :shuffle:
Did not like the music cut and the costume for him; but overall this was not bad;
Though regarding the depth in pairs, I cannot see them getting one of those 4 spots in Oberstdorf.

hanca

Values her privacy
Well, he found a partner who can actually land her jumps (unlike Chernivskaya). On the other hand, this current partner seems quite tall. She is very close to his height. Let's hope she won't grow any more. If she continues to land her jumps, she may even last in partnership with him longer than a year, which would be quite an achievement!

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
That was actually decent, especially for a several months partnership.
Said that, I am sick of lyrical snots for Krasnapolski in general as he is the least suitable partner for this kind of programs in the world.
Additionally, I predict that this partnership won't last because she is by far better than he is, and if we have learned anything about him, is that he is incapable of skating with a good partner. And she is coincidentally the best Israeli female skater in the last decade, so it's a shame to waste her on this truck driver.

hanca

Values her privacy
That was actually decent, especially for a several months partnership.
Said that, I am sick of lyrical snots for Krasnapolski in general as he is the least suitable partner for this kind of programs in the world.
Additionally, I predict that this partnership won't last because she is by far better than he is, and if we have learned anything about him, is that he is incapable of skating with a good partner. And she is coincidentally the best Israeli female skater in the last decade, so it's a shame to waste her on this truck driver.
Is there by any chance a male skater that is a bit taller than Krasnopolski? Even if he was currently skating in singles. If Connor uses this season to learn pairs and after the season switches to someone taller (and someone willing to commit for longer than a year), Israel could have a decent pair. She is clearly talented if this is how she skates pairs after only a few months.

Reactions: fan

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
Is there by any chance a male skater that is a bit taller than Krasnopolski? Even if he was currently skating in singles. If Connor uses this season to learn pairs and after the season switches to someone taller (and someone willing to commit for longer than a year), Israel could have a decent pair. She is clearly talented if this is how she skates pairs after only a few months.
Isn't he quickly approaching his 30ies by now (from either side)? I find it hard to believe that he will continue skating for much longer, especially with Hops/Tsoglin being decent. Well, ok, Tsoglin being decent. Decent and shorter by 3cm than Evgeny, if anyone wondered.

And no, Israel doesn't have any tall single guys, unless we count Samokhin, which I suggest we don't. In fact, unless papa Borya buys some more imports, all Israeli guys should be around the age of 10 now.

Japanfan

I sympathize Galit, but her imagination when it comes to programs themes is lacking.

True, but to be fair, 'Shindler's List' is not as overused as other old chestnuts like 'Carmen' and 'POTO'. I love the music and it still gives me chills whenever I hear it. Though my favorite will always be the Israeli ice dancers program to that music (there names elude me at this moment).

J

Jeschke

True, but to be fair, 'Shindler's List' is not as overused as other old chestnuts like 'Carmen' and 'POTO'. I love the music and it still gives me chills whenever I hear it. Though my favorite will always be the Israeli ice dancers program to that music (there names elude me at this moment).
Zaretskis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information