If You Could Make Just One Rule Change

LiilbetP

I'd like a bunch of these, especially school figures and compulsory dances, but also think music should be registered to prevent 95 Carmens. Only 1 Carmen in the world each year in each age range. There's so much wonderful, danceable music in the world - why are we listening to so little of it?

LiilbetP

Ban lyrics in ALL disciplines, all programs. I hate almost all the music with lyrics skaters have used and find this type of music cheesy and very distracting. Many wonderful programs have been ruined by bad music lyrics, i.e. Virtue/Moir's 2017-18 free dance. Drove me crazy...that growly voice croaking out "Roxanne...."
Dear Goddess, yes! I hate that stupid program because of that stupid music, and I hate that movie because of the bad singing.

9,000 pieces of music about beautiful women dying of TB and that's what they skate to?

screech

I feel like Javi has done some good programs lyrics well - mainly his Barber of Seville and Guys & Dolls programs - mostly instrumental, but the way the lyrics came in just worked so well.

sharsk8s

People should not be able to win competitions with a base level on the RD. Thats like forgetting to do all your jumps in the short program. At the same time ISU needs to make a 5 hour video lesson on how to score and watch dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information