Happy 20th Birthday to FSU! May 21st!

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
Of course FSU is a Taurean (given the amount of bull posted here by some LOL).

Thanks to SHARPIE, all the mods and ServerGuy and staff for keeping us CRAZYDELERIOUS and INNOPRYDE all these years! :40beers::cheer2::summer::cheer::D

Japanfan

A big shout out to @SHARPIE and the other mods who have enabled FSU to avoid melt-down over the course of 20 years - and it's been tough and go a few times! :40beers:

I've witnessed another board go through melt-down and basically self-destruct. Not pleasant at all, and a loss to those who were active on that board.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Wow!! Talk about a fabulous banner!!! It's awesome!!! Happy 20th Birthday, FSU! @SHARPIE thanks so much for providing this place where we can discuss just about anything, especially Figure Skating. Thanks to all the fabulous mods here, and also to @Server Guy for keeping this board going!

FSU has helped so many of us to come together, and become friends with so many fabulous people from around the world. It was my 8th anniversary of surviving NF on April 22nd. This place has meant so much to me, and I discovered what generous and giving hearts that so many of you have here.

May God bless FSU and I'm looking forward to the years to come, and hoping we'll all be here to celebrate another Winter Olympics in 2022.

JJH

Happy Birthday FSU! Thank you Sharpie and mods and Daphne and Server Guy and the community here. Not to be incredibly repetitious, but I'll say it again : BEST BOARD EVER!!!!

Lizziebeth

Just saw this and want to thank Sharpie for all she does. I have no idea what I would do to follow skating if it wasn't for FSU!

kittyjake5

Happy 20th FSU! Thanks to Sharpie and the other wonderful mods for all you do for us.

I have gotten an education in so many different subjects besides skating at FSU, Love this Board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information