Gilles and Poirier Cheer Thread

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Wow finally said nice said about a Canadian skater usually you just shade them or insult them.

It doesn't matter what country a skater comes from. If they have good programmes, I will say nice things about them. I am very easy to please. :saint:

Ohyes

It doesn't matter what country a skater comes from. If they have good programmes, I will say nice things about them. I am very easy to please. :saint:

Do you like any Canadian skaters though? like a genuine question. you tend to always bring up a Canadian team or canadian audiences in negative manner. Like why the hate, what did canada do to ireland bruh? Could you tell me why your dislike towards them?

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Do you like any Canadian skaters though?

No, I hate them and all their perky ways. :p

Like why the hate, what did canada do to ireland bruh?

I have no idea who "bruh" is, but there is a poutine truck at one of the markets here. Crimes against potatoes must not go unpunished! :lynch:

Could you tell me why your dislike towards them?

Perky poutine. I rest my case. :mitchell:

kittysk8ts

I am getting excited for worlds. I hope Piper's new free dance dress is all she hoped it would be. However things go, I really want Piper and Paul to have their "moment".
I think it was a new RD dress? I may be wrong.

Follow up: it was for both dresses. Apologies.

Last edited:

Debrah

Shout out of support to Piper and Paul hoping they will skate their very best, have their moments and be properly and fairly rewarded for both their amazing and esp., "stellar" programs this season. I also applaud their many, years, of DIVERSE, innovative, entertaining and always unique programs. In a sea of clones, many of who seem to do the same program but to different music season after season; I really appreciate Piper and Paul who actually challenge themselves to try different styles, a full range of characters, and for always bringing a new twist to required elements season after season. V&M have moved on, but the future is still very bright and the present is looking pretty darn fantastic, proving to this fan that indeed Canada still CAN DANCE!

puglover

Cheese in any shape or form does not belong on potatoes. :mitchell:

Or any good food for that matter. :shuffle:

Error 404. Not found. :p
Well, someday I hope to realize my lifelong dream of visiting Ireland and I promise to leave my cheese curd at home. My paternal grandmother was from Ireland and, sure enough, my DNA indicates I am 28% Irish. I think I am more than that. I have always loved everything from Ireland, in fact, my oldest daughter's name is Shannon and I had picked it for my future daughter before I was ten. I especially have a great love of writers from Ireland and find them laugh-out-loud funny.

Now - back to the divine Piper and Paul ......

kates8

What am awesome Rhythm dance!! Just downloaded Govardo’s version of Vincent that they did for Piper and Paul. I got it from Spotify, but also see it’s on iTunes. Getting my fix playing it over and over before the Free Dance!

Last edited:

nimi

Interview in IFS Magazine where they reflect on the past season(s) and talk about their future goals:
“We were just trying to gain experience (in PyeongChang),” said Gilles. “We knew that we weren’t in medal contention going in. It was just a moment for us to embrace something we were excited about, and we performed the hell out of our two programs. Now we’re trying to figure out what it will take to be on that podium. (...)
That’s the discussion we had after the last Olympics. If we were going to go for another one, it would be on the condition that we were going after a medal, and that we felt we had all the tools we needed to make that possible.”

VGThuy

Whoa! Now that's news. Maybe this should be a long distance partnership between Zueva and Lane. Zueva could certainly use the creative boost.

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Holy CR*p and T&M moved to FL too?

Back up pharmacist needs to reevaluate my ginkgo.

For someone who is a pairs uber you think I would know this.

So........... are they no longer with Mozer???? (Sorry to ask this in the G&P thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information