Gilles and Poirier Cheer Thread

Sylvia

U.S. Qualifying season is underway!
His video message was first shared yesterday via lululemon's IG account (Paul is their new Ambassador, which is cool!): https://www.instagram.com/p/CQrSbz7gp2f/
Bridging his personal life and career was a balancing act for @pauldpoirier (he/him), Olympic ice dancer and lululemon Ambassador.
Being his authentic self on and off the ice is how Paul shows up for the fight.
Piper and Paul are seeded for Skate Canada International (2nd GP that they should win) and France (5th GP).

puglover

I hope when they do retire that Piper stays in Canada or returns enough for them them to skate shows here. I would always go see them.

AngieNikodinovLove

I just love how much more assertively sexy Paul has been since he came out. It’s kind of a shame that it was all hidden away before but wow on his more recent IG pics.

UMMMMMMMM have you seen the mega thirst trap he just posted on the insta???

mama miaaaaaaaaaa

Sylvia

U.S. Qualifying season is underway!
Player's Own Voice podcast episode (Oct. 19, 2021): It's Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier's time to shine
It's Piper and Paul's turn in the sun now, and with the Beijing Winter Olympics approaching rapidly they don't have time to savour the spotlight. It's all about getting their programme honed to perfection.
Long standing fans of the duo will be thrilled to learn that their latest long performance is built around The Beatles song 'Day in the Life' — interpreted by the same remarkable busker team whose 'Starry Night' electrified crowds for Piper and Paul starting in 2018.
The ice dancers share secrets of an enduring partnership with podcast host Anastasia Bucsis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information