Gabby Petito

Winnipeg

I think the 7-11 statement was just another way of saying you could obtain fake documents at any nearby place.

I heard that Laundrie went camping with his parents after he returned without Gabby??? There's a guy and family with a lot of conscience (not).

Judy

I think the 7-11 statement was just another way of saying you could obtain fake documents at any nearby place.

I heard that Laundrie went camping with his parents after he returned without Gabby??? There's a guy and family with a lot of conscience (not).
The weirdness doesn't stop.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
1. No one at this time knows where Gabby is. She might be alive.
2. No crime at this time has been proven to have been committed.
3.IF a crime has been committed, we have no idea yet who did the crime.

Why the rush to wish ill of people until we have proof of wrong-doing??
They have him on bank fraud. They will find the rest.

Winnipeg

He is still on the run. Am surprised he has not yet been found. Maybe he is heading towards a country that does not extradite?

Winnipeg

Sister of Laundrie made a comment today. She said that she was with her parents and brother in September when they were camping and that she sensed nothing was wrong at all. They made SMores..........etc etc

There's a guy (Laundrie) with lots of conscience, (not).

Judy

Sister of Laundrie made a comment today. She said that she was with her parents and brother in September when they were camping and that she sensed nothing was wrong at all. They made SMores..........etc etc

There's a guy (Laundrie) with lots of conscience, (not).
Yeah I feel that they knew nothing too.

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
It really feels like the effort to find Brian has been extremely lackluster and they're just letting him enjoy his little Appalachian camping trip for now. Credible sounding people are calling in from NC saying they saw him and yet they continue to look in that Florida swamp. This is so sloppy that it feels somehow intentional. Like Beavis and Butthead are in charge of this search or something... Gabby's family must be losing their minds.

Judy

It really feels like the effort to find Brian has been extremely lackluster and they're just letting him enjoy his little Appalachian camping trip for now. Credible sounding people are calling in from NC saying they saw him and yet they continue to look in that Florida swamp. This is so sloppy that it feels somehow intentional. Like Beavis and Butthead are in charge of this search or something... Gabby's family must be losing their minds.
It's a huge area to search and you never know what the police know to keep them searching in the area.

Allen

Glad to be back!
I grew up in Appalachia near the Appalachian trail. When word broke that he could be on the trail, apparently a lot of people went looking for him in the area around Boone, NC. I have a feeling we're not going to find him, but if he's out there, Appalachian mountain people would certainly be capable of doing it.

Artistic Skaters

Drawing Figures
Part of the problem with the Appalachian Trail theory is that it's one Dog the Bounty Hunter is shamelessly using to shop a new reality show, so any "sightings" of Laundrie are suspect until fully researched by law authorities. He seems to be dropping "leads" in the case like he is the only one who knows about them, when the reality is the FBI probably already has the same information but does not discuss it. His "help" is likely hampering the investigation when you look at his non-evidence based assertions, like Laundrie is a serial killer along with his stunts like knocking on the Laundries door, and will he or won't he share his "leads" with the FBI, etc. He comes across as a user and a loser and even his children have said he's only doing it for money and attention. It's very distracting from the real investigation.

Last edited:

AxelAnnie

Yes. The only good thing one can point to in all this; Dr. Baden explained that with manual strangulation she would have lost consciousness very quickly..and whatever happened after that she would not be aware of.

What a horrible mess.

Winnipeg

It was horrible to hear but I was glad to hear they have noted any DNA connections to Laundrie if necessary. The coroner was very careful about keeping his comments strictly to the autopsy rather than adding speculation as to wheres and whys

It seems that if he was in the ATrail he would have been found by now but that swamp...........I would never want to go in there! Think of the crocs, snakes, bugs and other dangers. How could he live that long in such a horrid place without having had a camp already set up before hand? I would have thought drones could have helped by scanning the area for camp residue, other human signs?

He is likely in SA by now.

Winnipeg

I know this is a rhetorical question but why in the world would these 2 people travel together when they obviously do not get along!! I realize that is a psychologist's place to answer but it seems so obviously easy to change by simply not staying together.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I know this is a rhetorical question but why in the world would these 2 people travel together when they obviously do not get along!! I realize that is a psychologist's place to answer but it seems so obviously easy to change by simply not staying together.
I haven't seen any evidence that they didn't get along before their trip.

Traveling is not the same as everyday life and there are many people who get along fine in regular life but clash if they go on vacation together. In this case, they were spending pretty much 24/7 together and a lot of it was in a small space (the van). These are the conditions that can bring out the worst in some people.

Last edited:

Judy

The age factors in though. Very young.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Also, some of this smacks of victim-blaming. Why didn't she leave if he was mean to her? Maybe because she was committed to the relationship and thought they would work things out. Maybe she'd been gaslight to thinking she had no choice. Maybe she figured once the trip was over, things would revert to how they had been.

We know so little, only really what was shown on Instagram which we all know is not reality, and the public reports of one fight. We may know more if Laundrie is found and there is a trial but we'll never know Gabby's side of things.

Sparks

Also, some of this smacks of victim-blaming. Why didn't she leave if he was mean to her? Maybe because she was committed to the relationship and thought they would work things out. Maybe she'd been gaslight to thinking she had no choice. Maybe she figured once the trip was over, things would revert to how they had been.

We know so little, only really what was shown on Instagram which we all know is not reality, and the public reports of one fight. We may know more if Laundrie is found and there is a trial but we'll never know Gabby's side of things.
Yes. Watching the lapel cam of the officer questioning her was horrific. She wanted safety and he did nothing to help her. She was treated like an overly-emotional "female"

Judy

Yes. Watching the lapel cam of the officer questioning her was horrific. She wanted safety and he did nothing to help her. She was treated like an overly-emotional "female"
I thought he did though and separated them for the night.

AxelAnnie

It was horrible to hear but I was glad to hear they have noted any DNA connections to Laundrie if necessary. The coroner was very careful about keeping his comments strictly to the autopsy rather than adding speculation as to wheres and whys

It seems that if he was in the ATrail he would have been found by now but that swamp...........I would never want to go in there! Think of the crocs, snakes, bugs and other dangers. How could he live that long in such a horrid place without having had a camp already set up before hand? I would have thought drones could have helped by scanning the area for camp residue, other human signs?

He is likely in SA by now.
I thought that Brian's DNA on Gabby means virtually nothing. They lived together slept with each. One would expect his DNA to be on her body.

I am astounded about the manner of death. It takes 20 to 30 seconds for the victim to lose consciousness. That is a bloody long time to look someone in the face with your hands around their neck.

Winnipeg

My comment was not victim blaming. Note I refer to them BOTH making a mutual decision to stay together when they were not getting along.

I did hear that they had frequent arguments prior to leaving but as another poster said, when you travel, especially camping, any strains in a relationship would or could be heightened. I can see that happening.

Finally, it seems like a long time to look at someone in the face as you kill them. Obviously he lost it and has problems controlling anger

AxelAnnie

My comment was not victim blaming. Note I refer to them BOTH making a mutual decision to stay together when they were not getting along.

I did hear that they had frequent arguments prior to leaving but as another poster said, when you travel, especially camping, any strains in a relationship would or could be heightened. I can see that happening.

Finally, it seems like a long time to look at someone in the face as you kill them. Obviously he lost it and has problems controlling anger
Or he was one mean SOB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information