FSU Watch Party: 2010 Olympic Games Men SP - SAT, JUL 11th, 1pm CDT / 8pm CET

J

Jeschke

Join us for one of the most discussed events/results since IJS has been introduced.
The entire SP has been re-called by a FSU tech panel and re-judged by a FSU judging panel. The scores will be presented live in the watch party.
Join us on saturday in here and enjoy the pbp and the drama!

The playlist/watch party will include the Top24 skaters of the short program (by FSU judging).
A FS watch party (with scoring) will follow in some weeks.

Starting order and streaming links will be presented later this week.

Save the date! :watch:

gkelly

The playlist/watch party will include the Top24 skaters of the short program (by FSU judging).

Why not include all 30 skaters?

I watched this the other day and was delighted to see all the skaters who hadn't been shown on US TV at the time.

If you're looking for lively discussion, some folks might enjoy the opportunity to :wuzrobbed skaters who ended up just missing the cut.

And if FSU judging was different than the official results, top 24 by FSU judging may include one or two skaters who did not in fact get to skate their free skate in real life, while leaving out one or two who did.

J

Jeschke

Why not include all 30 skaters?
I watched this the other day and was delighted to see all the skaters who hadn't been shown on US TV at the time.
I have no problem including all 30 skaters.
I just thought of 24 skaters to keep the video between 2-2.5hrs 'short'.
If the majority would like to see all, I will do so. It might likely end between 2.5-3hrs then.
I will cut most replays out to shorten it.

You wanna see all?

J

Jeschke

So the video is cut. It's down to 2:38h now.
I included the replays for Top6, the rest is kinda trimmed down.

Just let me know, if you prefer combined protocols for all after we watched the event or a protocol right after each skate in the pbp thread. Keep in mind, video is cut short, so not much time to check properly, but maybe it's nice to have a short glimpse right after each skate.

J

Jeschke

Folks, WatchParty starts in less than an hour 💥

Here are the streams:

Watch2Gether
Vimeo

You don't have to do anything for the Watch2Gether link, just press the link. Video should start automatically when I push play. For all joining later, this is the easiest way to enter.

Those, who wanna watch Vimeo, we start at full the hour:
CEST (8pm)
CDT (1pm)

You will hear original scores, but will see FSU panel scores/placement in the stream.
There is a little glitch towards the end after Abbott's skate, sorry for that.

Judges Scores will be uploaded in here after the WatchParty :judge::drama::watch:

Hope to see lots of you later!

Last edited by a moderator:

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
I am sorry. You missed the deadline for applying maybe about a month :rofl:
The role of the crazy ranting fan in the stands is still available though :D
Jokes aside, you are very much invited and welcome to join us today to :drama: , :encore:and :summer:

LOLLL, I havent been spending much time here lately........

I cant decide if the role of "crazy ranting fan" will not be much of a stretch...or my greatest role to date!! hmmmm...

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Ready to watch! I had big feelings about this event at the time; let's see if I've mellowed over the last 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information