Figure Skating Videos (New Channel)

Patrizia

The IOC has 3 official languages, English, French and Spanish. It's customary to use 2 languages at the Olympics, usually the/a language of the host country plus English. If English is the language of the host country, then typically French becomes the 2nd language.

(At least that's the way I think it works.)
I think that French is still the 1st language, since it's De Coubertin who "invented" the modern Olympic Games. If I am not mistaken, during the opening ceremony at each Olympic Games edition, the speeches and the vows pronounced by both the athletes and the judges are delivered in English AND in French.

Amantide

I need a small favor. Could someone check this link and tell me if you can watch the video?

I have created a new channel on Rumble as well, but because it isn't verified and I do not monetize (for obvious reason,) therefore, the channel is not searchable. I'm fine with that but I would like to know if others can see the videos, when they have the link.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I need a small favor. Could someone check this link and tell me if you can watch the video?

I have created a new channel on Rumble as well, but because it isn't verified and I do not monetize (for obvious reason,) therefore, the channel is not searchable. I'm fine with that but I would like to know if others can see the videos, when they have the link.
Yes, it works.

synian

Olympic Games Salt Lake 2002

Pairs FS - Group 1
Pairs FS - Group 2
Pairs FS - Group 3
Pairs FS - Group 4
Pairs FS - Group 5*

*Including the Medal Ceremony.

HD quality with no commentary.
not for France =
Rumble

NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE​

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon.

... without a vpn ....I will check for country's ok with it hopefully on the next week end

Amantide

not for France =
Rumble

NOTICE TO USERS IN FRANCE​

Because of French government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in France. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon.

... without a vpn ....I will check for country's ok with it hopefully on the next week end

The videos you quoted (Pairs FS from SLC), are not on Rumble but Bitchute.
Did you mean the one I uploaded on Rumble? I have uploaded only one video on rumble, so far. I wanted to test it first. It's just a video of Olympic Moments, of various winter sports.

But don't worry, I will continue to upload all my videos on Bitchute because it is more secure. Rumble is just an extra channel I decided to create because you can upload files bigger than 2GB there. Also, they do play without problems on Rumble, while sometimes Bitchute doesn't play correctly or it takes a lot of time for a video to process and be published, and you can also download the videos directly from Rumble, if you wish to do so.

SkateFanBerlin

Men's FS - Group 1
Men's FS - Group 2
Men's FS - Group 3
Men's FS - Group 4

Men's Medal Ceremony

Unfortunately, there is no ID competition.
I watched Michael Weiss more than once. A few technical flubs but mostly very high quality. He starts to bend over on the 3A but he`s so conditioned he just reverses and pulls himself up. Artistry was mostly good too, though more bending in the waist than Todd who always had these great lines.

Amantide

For those who speak Russian I have uploaded some videos from Russian TV channels.

1. Pairs FS Last Group & Medal Ceremony
- Commentary in studio with Irina Rodnina and another woman I don't recognise.

2. Men's FS Last Group & Medal Ceremony
- Commentary in studio with Anton Sikharulidze and another man I don't recognise.

3. Salt Lake City 2002 - Diary of the Olympics

4. Russian Figure Skaters in Salt Lake City
- Sikharulidze&Berezhnaya, Yagudin, Tatiana Tarasova, Slutskaya, Averbukh&Lobacheva and Natalia Linichuk.

Patrizia

Hi Amantide, sorry if I am a bit late in replying to you, but YES, I can watch the video. Unfortunately, I cannot download it as I do with the videos on Bitchute in order to have them on a Pen Drive and watch them as many times as I want. You wrote that you can download vids from Rumble. Could you please tell me how??? I use 4K Video Downloader and/or Byclick, and it seems the downloading doesn't work with either of them. So, I am glad to read that you'll continue posting them on Bitchute, please, thank you...🤞(y) Ciao.

Amantide

Hi Amantide, sorry if I am a bit late in replying to you, but YES, I can watch the video. Unfortunately, I cannot download it as I do with the videos on Bitchute in order to have them on a Pen Drive and watch them as many times as I want. You wrote that you can download vids from Rumble. Could you please tell me how??? I use 4K Video Downloader and/or Byclick, and it seems the downloading doesn't work with either of them. So, I am glad to read that you'll continue posting them on Bitchute, please, thank you...🤞(y) Ciao.

Apparently, I can download my files directly from Rumble, but not the others. The 4K Video Downloader worked for me. However, there is this one, Videodownloader which will download Rumble videos online, without needing to install it. Let me know if it works for you.

Patrizia

Apparently, I can download my files directly from Rumble, but not the others. The 4K Video Downloader worked for me. However, there is this one, Videodownloader which will download Rumble videos online, without needing to install it. Let me know if it works for you.
Yes, it works using Videodownloader. Thank you very much, Amantide. Ciao.

Amantide

Program Components

Choreography/Composition - Criteria

Choreography/Composition - Examples

Interpretation - Criteria

Interpretation - Examples

Performance/Execution - Criteria

Performance/Execution - Examples

Skating Skills - Criteria

Skating Skills - Examples

Transitions - Criteria

Transitions - Example

These are quite old videos, from a DVD made by the ISU. Although I had to do some editing job because they were all in separate clips. Anyway, I still find them useful, especially to those who are "beginners". Furthermore, it's interesting to see the skaters and programs chosen and put into comparison.

Last edited:

Amantide

Ice Dance FD - Part 1
1. WATANABE & KIDO (JPN)
2. GREGORY & PETUKHOV (USA)
3. WING & LOWE (CAN)
4. FAIELLA & SCALI (ITA)
5. KERR & KERR (GBR)
6. KHOKHLOVA & NOVITSKI (RUS)
7. DOMNINA & SHABALIN (RUS
8. DROBIAZKO & VANAGAS (LTU)*

Ice Dance FD - Part 2
1. FUSAR POLI & MARGAGLIO (ITA)
2. CHAIT & SAKHNOVSKI (ISR)
3. GRUSHINA & GONCHAROV (UKR)
4. NAVKA & KOSTOMAROV (RUS)
5. DENKOVA & STAVISKI (BUL)
6. BELBIN & AGOSTO (USA)
7. DELOBEL & SCHOENFELDER (FRA)

Commentary by Simon Reed and Chris Howarth.
*Commentary by NBC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information