Figure Skating Videos (New Channel)

Patrizia

Amantide

Thank you Amantide for posting the vids of the World Champhionships held last year. I was looking forward to having them in my figure skating collection. You're amazing, how much hard work and how much time spent doing that. Thank you once again. Ciao.
Thank you, Patrizia. And you're welcome. :)

skatingguy

decently
Commentary by Chris Howarth and a woman I don't remember her name now.
I remember her doing the commentary of some GPF competitions in the past, either with Chris or Simon, but I don't remember the name. If anyone knows, please let me know.
Louise Walden

On My Own

Does anyone have the BBC commentary for this year's worlds? I'd love to hear Robin Cousins' commentary again, been so long!

Or a website where I can watch it - I can set my VPN to the UK.

Bird

Does anyone have the BBC commentary for this year's worlds? I'd love to hear Robin Cousins' commentary again, been so long!

I donā€™t have all of it, but someone posted the BBC video of Kevin Aymozā€™s FSā€¦

Amantide

I have Pairs FS, Free Dance and some Highlights but first I have to cut and compress the files from WC 2022 that I'm uploading.

On My Own

I have Pairs FS, Free Dance and some Highlights but first I have to cut and compress the files from WC 2022 that I'm uploading.
So you get these from torrents as well, or do you have a TV license to get the BBC broadcast?

Amantide

So you get these from torrents as well, or do you have a TV license to get the BBC broadcast?
I can watch BBC and basically every other channel around the world.
Doesn't always work perfectly but most of the times yes.

SkateFanBerlin

2022 World Championships

Pairs FS - Group 1
Pairs FS - Group 2
Pairs FS - Group 3
Pairs FS - Group 4

Commentary by Chris Howarth and Louise Walden.
Happy Japanese have a competative team. But, they really should have been down the list here. A fall, messed up SBS`s. This year too over scored. Not the sophistication of some others. Of course the elements done properly is great and important. But, there are other things too. It`s nice the guy has this great smile, but.....

Milan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information