Figure Skating Videos (New Channel)

Patrizia

Ciao Amantide,

my name is Patrizia from Genoa, you're from Milan, aren't you? I've watched your vids of Ice Figure Skating and they are fantastic. I'd like to ask you something about them but I do not know how to get in touch with you. Will you be so kind to send me an email to [email protected]?
Grazie e ciao.

Patrizia

Ah yes, I have to upload 2021 Worlds too. Unfortunately, I didn't watch it live back then so I couldn't record it from Eurosport. I only have the BBC. Sigh.
Hi, I am Patrizia from Genoa. I've watched your vids of Ice Figure Skating and they are fantastic. Unfortunately I cannot open/download some of them. That's why I need to ask you something about them. Since I do not have your email, will you be so kind to send an email to me: [email protected]? Your reply would be much appreciated.
Grazie con tutto il cuore e un grosso ciao.

Amantide

Wish someone would post more of Worlds - wherever - hardly anything on YouTube. Would love to see FS of Camden.
I'm going to. I was trying to upload Olympic videos starting from far back. But maybe people would prefer to upload more recent competitions first?

By the way, on my channel I have uploaded Worlds 2015, 2016, and 2017 long time ago. As well as GPF and Europeans. You have to scroll down the page. When I have a bit of time I'll copy all the links here.

Last edited:

Amantide

Hi, I am Patrizia from Genoa. I've watched your vids of Ice Figure Skating and they are fantastic. Unfortunately I cannot open/download some of them. That's why I need to ask you something about them. Since I do not have your email, will you be so kind to send an email to me: [email protected]? Your reply would be much appreciated.
Grazie con tutto il cuore e un grosso ciao.
Sorry, Patrizia, I just logged in here. But we already talked over there. The only way to get the videos is to download them from Bitchute when I upload them. :)

Amantide

I have uploaded some new videos. Vintage Figure Skating. ;):)

Lyudmila Belousova & Oleg Protopopov (Grenoble 1968)
Irina Rodnina & Alexander Zaitsev (Insbruck 1976)
Both HD definition and in colours.

Gala Exhibition - Gold Medalists (Insbruck 1976)
1. Doroth Hamill - Ladies
2. Pakhomova/Gorshkov - Ice Dance
3. John Curry - Men
4. Rodnina/Zaytsev - Pairs

*Good video quality

World Championship - Highlights (1976 Göteborg)
*A very good quality video and all the champions are there. IMO, this is a must have.
Pakhomova/Gorshkov are amazing.
:swoon:

Gala Exhibition - World Championship (Tokyo 1977)
*Good quality video. Plus, Mini&Mo. :swoon:

Ice Dancing - Compulsory Dances (1980 Lake Placid)
*Watchable video quality. All 3 CD's; Starlight Waltz, Tango Romantica and Kilian dance, because we love compulsory in these neighborhood. ;)

Ice Dancing - Free Dance (1980 Lake Placid)
1. Jayne Torvill/Christopher Dean (GB)
2. Krisztina Regőczy/András Sallay (HUN)
3. Natalia Linichuk/Gennadi Karponosov (USSR)

*Watchable video quality. I also had Bestemianova&Bukin but I forgot to add it in the montage.

Men's Short Program (1980 Lake Placid)
Men's Free Skating (1980 Lake Placid)
Women's Short Program (1980 Lake Placid)
Women's Free Skating (1980 Lake Placid)
Pairs Free Skating (1980 Lake Placid)

*Good quality video. I think they are all last group. Except for Men's FS, which has the last 2 groups, I think.

Amantide

Olympic Games (Grenoble 1968)

Pairs Free Program
1.Margot Glockshuber / Wolfgang Danne (FRG) *Bronze Medal
2.Cynthia Diane Kauffman / Ronald Lee Kauffman (USA)
3.Tatyana Zhuk / Aleksandr Gorelik (URS) *Silver Medal
4.Lyudmila Belousova / Oleg Protopopov (URS) *Gold Medal
5.Heidemarie Steiner / Heinz-Ulrich Walther (GDR)
6. Tamara Moskvina / Aleksey Mishin (URS)

*Good video quality in B&W.

Ladies Free Program
1. Galina Grzhibovskaya (USR)
2. Yelena Shcheglova (URS)
3. Hana Maskova (TCH) *Bronze Medal
4. Peggy Fleming (USA) *Gold Medal
5. Zsuzsa Almassy (HUN)
6. Gabriele Seyfert (GDR) *Silver Medal
7. Beatrix Schuba (AUT)
8. Albertina Noyes (USA)

*Good video quality in colours.

Men's Free Program
1. Jan Hoffmann (GDR)
2. Sergey Volkov (USR)
3. Emmerich Danzer (AUT)
4. Sergey Chetverukhin (USR)
5. Timothy Wood (USA) *Silver Medal
6. John Petkevich (USA)
7. Wolfgang Schwarz (USA) *Gold Medal

*Good video quality in colours

Unfortunately, Patrick Pera, who won the bronze in men, is not here. How old was Jan Hoffmann here? He looks like 14 yrs old.
https://olympics.com/en/athletes/patrick-pera

Patrizia

Sorry, Patrizia, I just logged in here. But we already talked over there. The only way to get the videos is to download them from Bitchute when I upload them. :)
Thank you for replying me here as well as on Bitchute. I cannot wait to have vids of the latest World Championships. I hope you have Montpellier (this year) and Saitama (2019). I have been looking for them. Plus, Korea (2018 Olympic Games, I have some competitions but not all). I saw that you didn't download the Rhythm Dance programme of Beijing 2022 except for a few couples. A pity, indeed. You're an angel. Ice Skating broadcast here in Italy is more often than not just a nightmare, and having all the vids on a video platform is a miracle. Thanks again and again and again. Keep posting vids, please.

Amantide

Thank you for replying me here as well as on Bitchute. I cannot wait to have vids of the latest World Championships. I hope you have Montpellier (this year) and Saitama (2019). I have been looking for them. Plus, Korea (2018 Olympic Games, I have some competitions but not all). I saw that you didn't download the Rhythm Dance programme of Beijing 2022 except for a few couples. A pity, indeed. You're an angel. Ice Skating broadcast here in Italy is more often than not just a nightmare, and having all the vids on a video platform is a miracle. Thanks again and again and again. Keep posting vids, please.
RD individual competitions in Beijing I have uploaded the last two groups, while TE is complete. I will upload the worlds 2019, but first I have to finish with 2018 season. These are big files and need to be cut and compressed in order to be uploaded on Bitchute, which doesn't allow for files bigger than 2GB. So, it takes a bit of work and time for recent competitions/files, while old competitions are in smaller files and doesn't take much.

I have started to upload Korea 2018 already. Team Event SP are already up. See the links above. :)

Patrizia

RD individual competitions in Beijing I have uploaded the last two groups, while TE is complete. I will upload the worlds 2019, but first I have to finish with 2018 season. These are big files and need to be cut and compressed in order to be uploaded on Bitchute, which doesn't allow for files bigger than 2GB. So, it takes a bit of work and time for recent competitions/files, while old competitions are in smaller files and doesn't take much.

I have started to upload Korea 2018 already. Team Event SP are already up. See the links above. :)
Thank you very much.

Patrizia

Also, for easy finding, I have created a playlist where you can find the events from various competitions.

OLYMPIC GAMES 2010 & 2014
OLYMPIC GAMES 2022
EUROPEAN & WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

I will create and post the link for Pyeongchang 2018 when I have uploaded the videos. Also, there are some other Europeans&Worlds I have to upload and add to the playlist. I will copy the links here as they get updated.
European & World Championships - it says: 404 page not found...:confused:

Patrizia

Unfortunately , there are some vids that I cannot watch/download from the TE Beijing 2022 (I tried several times on different days...:()

Ladies' short (group 2 as well as the BBC video including both groups)
Rhythm dance (group 1)

Just for your info, Amantide.

Amantide

European & World Championships - it says: 404 page not found...:confused:
Try again because apparently I had not made that playlist "public".
Unfortunately , there are some vids that I cannot watch/download from the TE Beijing 2022 (I tried several times on different days...:()

Ladies' short (group 2 as well as the BBC video including both groups)
Rhythm dance (group 1)

Just for your info, Amantide.
Unfortunately that's a Bitchute problem and there is nothing I can do about it. When I upload a video I always check if it's playing, once it's published. But sometimes a video won't play later on and so you just have to keep trying another moment. For example, Ladies SP group 2 is working for me right now. RD (BBC) is working too, as well as RD (ESP Italy).

Last edited:

Patrizia

Try again because apparently I had not made that playlist "public".

Unfortunately that's a Bitchute problem and there is nothing I can do about it. When I upload a video I always check if it's playing, once it's published. But sometimes a video won't play later on and so you just have to keep trying another moment. For example, Ladies SP group 2 is working for me right now. RD (BBC) is working too, as well as RD (ESP Italy).
Thank you. I will keep trying.

Amantide

Born 26 October 1955. So he was 12.
Oh, hello, gk. My FS Vintage pal. ;) Glad to see you. :)
I didn't know they could compete at such a young age, even back then.
Have there been such cases in Pairs, Ladies and ID?

gkelly

I know there were definitely some 11-year-olds in the ladies' event in the early 20th century: Sonja Henie 1924 and Cecilia Colledge 1932 Olympics are the ones I know of offhand.

More recently I can only think of some 13-year-olds before the age rules became more restrictive in the mid-1990s.

Amantide

I know there were definitely some 11-year-olds in the ladies' event in the early 20th century: Sonja Henie 1924 and Cecilia Colledge 1932 Olympics are the ones I know of offhand.

More recently I can only think of some 13-year-olds before the age rules became more restrictive in the mid-1990s.
Sonja was that young? I didn't remember that.
I have a clip of Cecilia in 1936 Olympics but she looks quite an adult there.
Maybe because she looks also tall?

gkelly

Sonja was that young? I didn't remember that.
I have a clip of Cecilia in 1936 Olympics but she looks quite an adult there.
Maybe because she looks also tall?
They were 11 at their first Olympics. They didn't medal until 4 years later.

floskate

Vacant

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information