Figure skating related data and resources

DestinationFw

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anybody know if there is any resources that covers figure skating data such as number of athletes(junior/senior), number of fans in the country and/or outside the country, federation’s fund to the skater on each country, etc.

I think I can find some of the fed’s fund on major countries like USA or Japan but couldn’t find any for small fed.

Does anyone have any idea?:confused:

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
Thanks! I guess no research has been done for this sadly :(

Well, doesn't this provide you with a wonderful opportunity to do the research, compile the data and make it available to anyone who is interested (just as you are)?

You haven't given a context for why you want/need all of this information.

DestinationFw

Well, doesn't this provide you with a wonderful opportunity to do the research, compile the data and make it available to anyone who is interested (just as you are)?

You haven't given a context for why you want/need all of this information.
Yes! It might take a while to collect all data from each country, especially small fed usually doesn't provide any information on their website.. I'll try to figure it out:COP:

The information is for my business plan's market size:cool: but that kind of data will be useful too to raise awareness on the sports - that it's expensive and many people suffer from it (so people can help)

Yehudi

AITA
Are you a student? Maybe see if your library has MRI. They can give an estimate of the market size. If not, other ways to estimate the size include looking at TV ratings, social followings etc.

DestinationFw

Are you a student? Maybe see if your library has MRI. They can give an estimate of the market size. If not, other ways to estimate the size include looking at TV ratings, social followings etc.
Yes! I tried my university database but no luck for figure skate. I’m thinking about TV ratings as well but the same problem with countries with small fed - they usually don’t even air the competition. But tes, I think number of fans online(followers) is the only way to give me an idea for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information