Figure Skating Music - clean tracks on youtube

Dace2020

Hello!

I am not sure if this is the right forums but I will give it a shot. I am a fan of Figure Skating, and especially also of the music. Maybe you know it, that you see a Free Skating programm for example and want to have this track/medly also for yourself on your mp3 player/iphone to hear it again.

So far I found out, that some users on youtube are "reproducing" (I am not sure what's the correct technical word for this is)? the tracks without the background noises.

Known users are "J's figure skating music" or "Gattokiller's Figure Skating Music". Not sure if I am allowed to post youtube links here, but if you search for them on youtube you'll find many soundtracks reproduced this way.

Now I am still looking for several medley tracks of programs of some skaters, which I couldn't find yet,

• "Rhapsody in Blue" performed by Evan Lysacek FS 2010
  • "Belkis, Queen of Sheba" performed by Kimmie Meissner FS 2006
  • "Memories of a Geisha" performed by Carolina Kostner FS 2007

and I guess there are more of them.

So my question is, do you have any input/ideas of this? Maybe other sources where I can get clean medleys of the skater's programs without any background noises? Or any hint with which program I can create by myself those tracks?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I know of one place online. However, I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for.

SportMusic.com and it's other site - SportMusique.com

If you're ordering custom music editing or want the music modified, you'll have to purchase it and there's a licensing fee also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information