Figure Skating Baby News!

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Yuri

Recently sport24.ru posted an article with multiple photos of Oksana Grishuk's beautiful daughter Skyler. I believe that Oksana's quotes about her daughter are from prior wide-ranging interviews, nothing new here (such as interviewing Skyler herself) that discusses Skyler's first year at Princeton University other than a photo of her Ivy League title-winning tennis team.

screech

Is she going to blog again about how having a C-section seems like a lesser form of birth?
(I get that it wasn't her plan for her first child, so she was very disappointed, but reading that blog post was so judgemental).

Japanfan

Is she going to blog again about how having a C-section seems like a lesser form of birth?
(I get that it wasn't her plan for her first child, so she was very disappointed, but reading that blog post was so judgemental).

If you are referring to this post, I don't see any judgment of other women in it.

puglover

If you are referring to this post, I don't see any judgment of other women in it.

Thanks for sharing. I remember reading that. I really hope she feels better prepared this time and that it is a better experience. I have watched her "will" the landing of so many jumps and throws, it does not surprise me that she would have wanted to have minimal assistance for her births.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information