Fall 2022-Summer 2023 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday September 04/2022 - Saturday September 10/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Sunday, September 4

Rick and Morty Season 6 - Adult Swim - 11 p.m.

Monday, September 5
RECIPES FOR LOVE AND MURDER - Acorn TV - 3:01 a.m.
REAL GIRLFRIENDS OF PARIS - Bravo - 9:15 p.m. (Reality)
EDGE OF THE UNKNOWN WITH JIMMY CHIN - NGC - 9:30 p.m. (Docuseries)
American Dad Season 17 - TBS - 10 p.m.

Tuesday, September 6
BEE AND PUPPYCAT - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Children's Animation)
Queen Sugar Season 7 - OWN - 8 p.m.
TEEN MOM: THE NEXT CHAPTER - MTV - 8 p.m. (Reality)
GOOD BONES: RISKY BUSINESS - HGTV - 9 p.m. (Reality)
EDGE OF THE UNKNOWN WITH JIMMY CHIN (Time Slot Premiere) - NGC - 9:30 p.m. (Docuseries)

Wednesday, September 7
TELL ME LIES - Hulu - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
101 SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE MOMENTS OF ALL TIME - Shudder - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
INDIAN PREDATOR: THE DIARY OF A SERIAL KILLER - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
Ink Master Season 14 - Paramount+ - 3:01 a.m.
TALES FROM THE EXPLORERS CLUB - Discovery - 8 p.m. (Docuseries)
Jay Leno's Garage Season 7 - CNBC 10 p.m.

Thursday, September 8
WEDDING SEASON - Hulu - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
CARS ON THE ROAD - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Children's Animation)
EMERIL TAILGATES - Roku - 3:01 a.m. (Cooking)
ENTRAPPED - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
EPIC ADVENTURES WITH BERTIE GREGORY - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Docuserie)
GROWING UP - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
The Good Fight Season 6 - Paramount+ - 3:01 a.m.
LAST LIGHT - Peacock - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Football Night in America Season 17 - NBC - 7 p.m.
Sunday Night Football (Special Time) - NBC - 8:20 p.m.
RENOVATION IMPOSSIBLE - HGTV - 9 p.m. (Reality)

Friday, September 9
Central Park Season 3 - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m.
GUTSY - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RINGS OF POWER (Time Slot Premiere) - Amazon - 12:01 a.m. (Fantasy Drama)
Cobra Kai Season 5 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
NARCO-SAINTS - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
THE TINY CHEF SHOW - Nick - 11:30 a.m. (Cooking)

Saturday, September 10
NFL: ICONS Season 2 - Epix - 3:01 a.m.

Please post any updates I may have missed.

BaileyCatts

I've seen they are remaking Quantum Leap and read a few articles, but have only seen one very brief commercial. I think I might be looking forward to this, but they better not destroy the legacy my memory of one of my most favorite TV shows ever. I loved Quantum Leap. They better do the original justice with the remake. :shuffle:

Cachoo

YUM: Chef’s Table has returned on Netflix and the new episodes feature pizza. I finished the first episode and am ready for a pizza road trip.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday September 11/2022 - Saturday September 17/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Sunday, September 11
High Stakes Poker Season 3 (Fall Premiere) - Vice - 12 a.m.
MONARCH - Fox - 8 p.m. (Drama)
THE SERPENT QUEEN - Starz - 8 p.m. (Drama)
Sunday Night Football (Time Slot Premiere) - NBC - 8:20 p.m.
AMERICAN GIGOLO - Showtime - 9 p.m. (Drama)
Sister Wives Season 13 - TLC - 10 p.m.

Monday, September 12
90 Day: The Single Life Season 3 - TLC - 8 p.m.
The Sherri Shepherd Show - Syndication (Talk Show)
Monday Night Football - ESPN/ABC - 8:15 p.m.
Love it or List it Season 17 (Fall Premiere) - HGTV - 9 p.m.
War of the Worlds Season 3 - Epix - 9 p.m.

Tuesday, September 13
THE COME UP - Freeform - (Drama)

Wednesday, September 14
The Handmaid's Tale Season 5 - Hulu - 12:01 a.m.
HEARTBREAK HIGH - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)

Thursday, September 15
THE LIGHT IN THE HALL - Sundance Now - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
VAMPIRE ACADEMY - Peacock - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Thursday Night Football - Amazon - 8:15 p.m.
Atlanta Season 4 - FX - 10 p.m.

Friday, September 16
THE BRAVE ONES - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Fate: The WInx Saga Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
SANTO - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Dateline NBC Season 31 - NBC - 9 p.m.
Los Espookys Season 2 - HBO - 11 p.m.

Saturday, September 17
CFB on Fox Season 12 - Fox - 7 p.m.
Girl In Room 13 (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Wedding of a Lifetime (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.
48 Hours Season 35 - CBS - 10 p.m.

PeterG

New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday September 11/2022 - Saturday September 17/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Monday, September 12

The Sherri Shepherd Show - Syndication (Talk Show)

The Jennifer Hudson Show (daytime talk show) also debuts on Monday.

Thursday, September 15

VAMPIRE ACADEMY - Peacock - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)

The Vampire Academy will (also) be airing on the W Network in Canada.

vgerdes

I'm going to give the next episode a shot, but I didn't like the direction it's going. The accents were also so bad!
The actress they've got playing the oldest daughter is a Brit, which explains a lot. I love SS, but my problem with her in this role is that her accent is so exaggerated, like a caricature of a southern belle. The only one whose accent sounds entirely natural is Trace Adkins ... and that's because it's authentic. My biggest problem with Monarch is that it's really not anything new. I've seen this story before. But I'll stick with it for a few more episodes to see if it gets better.

Susan1

The actress they've got playing the oldest daughter is a Brit, which explains a lot. I love SS, but my problem with her in this role is that her accent is so exaggerated, like a caricature of a southern belle. The only one whose accent sounds entirely natural is Trace Adkins ... and that's because it's authentic. My biggest problem with Monarch is that it's really not anything new. I've seen this story before. But I'll stick with it for a few more episodes to see if it gets better.
Nothing could be as good as Nashville (and I hate country music). I didn't even try to watch.

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
I daresay Susan Tomalin Sarandon is not even from Southern New Jersey, much less the South. Maybe she thinks she's still Bette Davis from "Feud" playing Charlotte Hollis in "Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte".

From Wikipedia:
Sarandon was born in Jackson Heights, Queens in New York City. Her father worked for WOR-TV in New York City.[11]

When she was four years old,[11] the Tomalin family moved from New York City to the newly-developed Stephenville community, located in the northern area of Raritan (now Edison) Township, New Jersey.

vgerdes

I daresay Susan Tomalin Sarandon is not even from Southern New Jersey, much less the South. Maybe she thinks she's still Bette Davis from "Feud" playing Charlotte Hollis in "Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte".

Yeah, I know she's not from the south. But I've heard her do a southern drawl before and it wasn't that exaggerated. Like I said, it was like she was playing a caricature. It was all the more noticeable in her interactions with Trace Adkins, whom I don't think could sound like anything other than a good ol' southern boy if he tried. He was the only one who really came across as genuine, which is funny because I think he has the least acting experience of any of them.

Last edited:

PeterG

I was excited for Monarch and I thought the first episode was TERRIBLE.

Monarch was supposed to debut earlier this year, but it was delayed. Maybe they knew there were problems and tried to fix them by postponing the show until the fall. I will still give this one a shot, but I'll lower my expectations and see if I can get some enjoyment from it. If the music is as anywhere near as good as from the Nashville tv show, then that might be reason enough to give this one a shot.

I've heard her do a southern drawl before and it wasn't that exaggerated.

In Thelma and Louise, perhaps? :)

Cachoo

"The Good Fight" is back and the women on the show rock. Christine Baranski is so good in this show. And she looks sensational. This is the final season and it is on Paramount.

Susan1

"The Good Fight" is back and the women on the show rock. Christine Baranski is so good in this show. And she looks sensational. This is the final season and it is on Paramount.
That would be Paramount Plus, unfortunately. There is a Paramount channel on regular cable.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday September 18/2022 - Saturday September 24/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Sunday, September 18

60 Minutes Season 55 - CBS - 7:30 p.m.
THE U.S. AND THE HOLOCAUST: PART 1 - PBS - 8 p.m.
Halloween Wars Season 12 - 9 p.m. - Food Network
Relative Race Season 10 - BYUtv - 9 p.m.
WAR OF THE WORLDS (Time Slot Premiere) - Epix - 9 p.m.

Monday, September 19
BEST IN DOUGH - Hulu - 12:01 a.m. (Reality)
Backstrom Season 2 - Acorn TV - 3:01 a.m.
Dancing with the Stars Season 31 - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m.
9-1-1 Season 6 - Fox - 8 p.m.
The Neighborhood Season 5 - CBS - 8 p.m.
The Voice Season 22 - NBC - 8 p.m.
Bob Hearts Abishola Season 4 - CBS - 8:30 p.m.
The Cleaning Lady Season 2 - Fox - 9 p.m.
NCIS Season 20 - CBS - 9 p.m.
NCIS: Hawaii Season 2 - CBS - 10 p.m.
QUANTUM LEAP - NBC - 10 p.m.

Tuesday, September 20
REBOOT - Hulu - 12:01 a.m. (Comedy)
The Resident Season 6 - Fox - 8 p.m.
FBI Season 5 - CBS - 8 p.m.
FBI: International Season 2 - CBS - 9 p.m.
Monarch (Time Slot Premiere) - Fox - 9 p.m.
FBI: Most Wanted Season 4 - CBS - 10 p.m.
New Amsterdam Season 5 - NBC - 10 p.m.

Wednesday, September 21
ANDOR - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Sci-Fi Action)
DESIGNING MIAMI - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
FORTUNE SELLER - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
SUPER/NATURAL - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
Chicago Med Season 8 - NBC - 8 p.m.
The Conners Season 5 - ABC - 8 p.m.
The Masked Singer Season 8 - Fox - 8 p.m.
Survivor Season 43 (Two-Hour Premiere) - CBS - 8 p.m.
The Goldbergs Season 10 - ABC - 8:30 p.m.
Abbott Elementary Season 2 - ABC - 9 p.m.
Chicago Fire Season 11 - NBC - 9 p.m.
Lego Masters Season 3 - Fox - 9 p.m.
Home Economics Season 3 - ABC - 9:30 p.m.
The Amazing Race Season 34 - CBS - 10 p.m.
Big Sky Season 3 - ABC - 10 p.m.
Chicago P.D. Season 10 - NBC - 10 p.m.

Thursday, September 22
The Kardashians Season 2 - Hulu - 12:01 a.m.
Snabba Cash Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
THAI CAVE RESCUE - Netflix - 3:01 am. (Docuseries)
Law and Order Season 22 - NBC - 8 p.m.
Law and Order: SVU Season 24 - NBC - 9 p.m.
Law and Order: Organized Crime Season 3 - NBC - 10 p.m.

Friday, September 23
SIDNEY - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m. (Documentary)
THE GIRLS IN THE BACK - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Shark Tank Season 14 - ABC - 8 p.m.
20/20 Season 45 - ABC - 9 p.m.

Saturday, September 24
Dying for a Crown (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
Fly Away With Me (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m

PeterG

Sunday, September 18

THE U.S. AND THE HOLOCAUST: PART 1 - PBS - 8 p.m.

I'll be watching this. Ken Burns makes very good documentaries. I expect this one to be quite eye-opening for me.

Sunday, September 18

WAR OF THE WORLDS (Time Slot Premiere) - Epix - 9 p.m.

I loved this series when it started, but it progressed too slowly. And then it became too dark, both literally and thematically. Plus characters taking action in an illogical way (or just going rogue...WORST thing to do in an apocalyptic world) - it was too much to stay tuned. I was okay with the dialogue switching back and forth between English and French (with subtitles), but with the other problems of this series, that just became another reason to turn off the TV. :(

Cachoo

Sorry to doublepost: I watched "Skandal! Bringing Down Wirecard." First I liked that this was a couple of hours instead of six episodes and it was fascinating. What if you told people repeatedly that a company was a fraud and they refused to believe you? I have so much respect for the journalists that would not give up on this. And I thought the two American women who had a bit part in this were a hoot when they decided to take a road trip to see for themselves. Netflix.

LeafOnTheWind

I've seen they are remaking Quantum Leap and read a few articles, but have only seen one very brief commercial. I think I might be looking forward to this, but they better not destroy the legacy my memory of one of my most favorite TV shows ever. I loved Quantum Leap. They better do the original justice with the remake. :shuffle:
I watched the first episode of this. It's a continuation rather than a remake. It basically picks up a few years after the old one stopped. The old project was canceled after a few years when they never found Sam. The new top secret team is trying to fix the glitch that prevented Sam from returning. They are creating a continuing back story on why this whole new set of leaping through time starts up again but it's basically the same concept. Leap, fix the problem, leap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information