DWTS S26: All-Athletes Edition! (i.e. the DWTS thread for NOT yammering about what happened 24 years ago)

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦
They should do a commercial break when these dance-offs end to give voters a chance to vote!! I was able to but I can see that others had trouble!

Inessence

If Mirai were to miraculously make it to the Finale (considering the way they've been scoring her) I would tone down the shade. I certainly don't mind it but others seem to have a problem with it. When it's a woman doing it she's being 'cocky'.

You're not kidding. I just was reading FB posts on the DWTS page and people were complaining about her "entitled" attitude.

Spun Silver

I feel like Jenna is just a better choreographer than Alan. Mirai's dancing was great but her routines weren't as good as Adam's. Dang it.

nimi

If Mirai were to miraculously make it to the Finale (considering the way they've been scoring her) I would tone down the shade. I certainly don't mind it but others seem to have a problem with it. When it's a woman doing it she's being 'cocky'.
NOOOOOOOO the "Adam, who?" moment was genuinely funny!

(But yeah it sucks that young women are still held to some vaguely 19th century standard of ladylike demureness and crap like that. America, it's 2018. Get on with it!)

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Props to Chris for trooping through this week. He dropped a heavy table on his foot late last week and had to get X-rays. From his Instagram story the past few days, it sounded like he had very limited training time the last couple of days.

No mention or complaining about it from him yet tonight, either.

Firedancer

I feel like Jenna is just a better choreographer than Alan. Mirai's dancing was great but her routines weren't as good as Adam's. Dang it.

I feel like Jenna has more experience between DWTS and So You Think You Can Dance. She also could ask Val for help if she needed to.

RoseRed

The choreo skill of the partner is important, especially in a longer season. That's part of the reason Derek Hough always did well, I thought. I mean, he was also just really popular, but his choreo was always strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information