"Dreams on Ice" Japan on TBS Japan, Help please.

momnatur

Recently, I ran across an ad for this show "Dreams on Ice" to be shown on TBS Japan on 7/7/2018. There's a bunch of information about the show that I can't know because I can't read Japanese. So I'm hoping that someone will come to my rescue and tell me when it is on, Japan time, and whether I might be able to watch it with vpn? One thing I obviously need to know is a url that I can connect to using English characters, or send the Japanese characters and I'll save it for Friday night/Saturday morning.

Saturday will be a very busy early morning because the Tour de France starts on Saturday at 4:40a EDT, so timing might become an issue.

Anyway, somebody please help me. I hope I started to ask questions early enough. Thanks so much in advance.

Here is the url that I can't read: http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/s1780/

Sylvia

TBD
I can't help you re. watching online but I just posted show info in the Japanese news thread in GSD with a link to this thread.

Here is the website for the show: http://www.onice.jp
4 shows:
Friday, July 6 from 18:30-21:30
Saturday, July 7 (2 shows) from 12:30-15: 30 and 18:30-21:30
Sunday July 8 from 12:30-15:30

Guests: Nathan Chen, Evgenia Medvedeva, Savchenko/Massot, Virtue/Moir, Anna Shcherbakova (expected to debut on JGP for RUS)

Team JAPAN performers as currently listed:
Ladies: Wakaba Higuchi, Kaori Sakamoto, Mai Mihara, Mako Yamashita, Rika Kihira, Yuhana Yokoi, Nana Araki, Hanna Yoshida (Novice A champ)
Men: Keiji Tanaka, Takahito Mura, Kazuki Tomono, Mitsuki Sumoto, Sena Miyake, Tatsuya Tsuboi, Kao Miuta (Novice A champ)
Pair: Miura/Ichihashi (Suzaki/Kihara had to WD)
Dance: Muramoto/Reed, Komatsubara/Koleto
Synchro: Jingu Ice Messengers

Last edited:

momnatur

Obviously, I still need url and time info, BUT, besides that...

Good Grief, lady, do you ever sleep?! Thank you, thank you, thank you. That has got to be the fastest reply in the history of FSU!

sleepingsleeping

That program can only be watched by those who have a contract with TBS channel in Japan. You can not watch in countries other than Japan.

momnatur

That program can only be watched by those who have a contract with TBS channel in Japan. You can not watch in countries other than Japan.

sleepingsleeping, thank you for your reply. But, I still have questions, if you don't mind...

I can connect to a server in, say Tokyo. Then I would "look like" I am "in" Japan. So wouldn't that be enough? What can you tell me about this "contract". I would really like to see this.

sleepingsleeping

sleepingsleeping, thank you for your reply. But, I still have questions, if you don't mind...

I can connect to a server in, say Tokyo. Then I would "look like" I am "in" Japan. So wouldn't that be enough? What can you tell me about this "contract". I would really like to see this.

This TV program can not be watched on the Internet. Because it is a pay TV channel that you have to make special contracts in Japan, it seems that no one distributes overseas with the risk of violating the law.
There may be people uploading individual performances to YouTube. No one will upload the whole program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information