Davis and White #36: What a Wonderful World

skatfan

http://loveonthefloortour.com/
I haven't seen any official statement but the website just changed. The ticket link disappeared.:shuffle:
------------------------------------
TOUR POSTPONED UNTIL 2018 – JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE

FUTURE TOUR ANNOUNCMENTS & TICKET INFO
------------------------------------
Someone forgot their spell-check among other things.:rolleyes:
Just saw this news - dang I was hoping to go to the Modesto show. I was guessing without veong an Olympic year they were hoping to capitalize on the skater angle. 2018 sounds iffy.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I can think of several reasons why Tanith would clean out her social media. It is a scary world these days.
Including Charlie being increasingly political on Twitter. Trolls are vicious and they could go after her over Charlie's tweets.

centerstage01

I notice that Meryl hasn't said a word about Maks and Peta's wedding, too. Have she and Maks had a falling out?

And if Tanith is pregnant, congrats to her and Charlie!!!! I hope it's true because they'll be amazing parents and that baby will be gorgeous.

mollymgr

There are pros and cons to social media. I don't think the reason has anything to do with his tweeting or his potential career choices in future. For the former reason, that seems to be a big stretch. I don't even know how the latter could be a factor. That's like a decade or more down the line. Instagram or twitter won't even be around that long. She is one of the greatest ice dancers in her own right (with a successful broadcasting career) and she can/should do whatever she pleases. :lol:

flippedstargirl

Congrats to Tanith and Charlie, I saw that Jacqui posted two photos from Tanith's birthday party and thought it was strange the birthday girl wasn't in the photos. Now I know why! :lol:

Barbara Manatee

Here is the Larry King interview that D/W did recently before going to Japan.
Thanks, mollymgr! Funny to see the old tightly controlled, USFS approved Meryl and Charlie are still in there. :saint::saint: I enjoyed that anyway (except for the infomercial bits) - they're so thoughtful and articulate and pretty that I could watch them talk all day.

:fragile: at the LOTF promo. Where was that when they were trying to sell tickets?

mollymgr

The interview hasn't been promoted yet which is good I guess.:shuffle: But yeah, this couldn't have been timed any worse. Seriously??? this gets uploaded on youtube a couple days after the LOTF site tells everyone "see ya later" with no explanation.:scream:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information