Connecticut: Marijuana Laced w/Fentanyl

mjb52

I think Ms. Bottoms would point out that no one who follows a sport as elegant and courtly as figure skating should be messing with the Wicked Weed in the first place. :) This wouldn't be happening if the 6.0 system was still around.

canbelto

I think Ms. Bottoms would point out that no one who follows a sport as elegant and courtly as figure skating should be messing with the Wicked Weed in the first place. :) This wouldn't be happening if the 6.0 system was still around.

Also wouldn't be happening if all these lewd 15 year olds weren't trying to jump quads. How vulgar!

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I listened to two separate news shows. Evidently this is a HUGE problem.
The huge flow of illegal immigrants walking through the border has exacerbated 10 fold.
and the fentanyl is laced with all kinds of stuff. There is no way to know what you are taking.
One of the doctors said that one pill could kill you.

and this stuff is NOT our marijuana where you know what you are smoking, and it takes the edge of (which is why top figure skaters would not take it).

I hope our kids get really smart, really fast.

Any one watch The Newsroom. Good show and free on Amazon Prime.
The episode where Will eats two brownies and is later told that he should have taken just a corner. It ends up being the night that Qaddafi was killed. And stoned Will has to do the newscast.

Last edited:

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Fentayl overdoses have been increasing for years, that's true. But many times it is laced in meth and even "legal" opiods.

Police and first responders are extremely cautious when responding to potential overdose situations. Actually a small amount/dusting can kill you.

Much of the fentayl comes in via seaports, not where the majority of border immigrants walk through.

Part of the problem with marijuana lacing is the lack of legal means to obtain marijuana and lack of standard regulation across states. But even in states where marijuana is legal, there is the age limitations that will have teens obtaining street weed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information