BUZZFEED QUIZ: Which Figure Skating Warhorse Are You?

MsZem

I see the sea
I did it again on a different computer and got the same result.
I used the same answers four times and got Piazzolla, Exogenesis, Moulin Rouge and R&J.

I would be very surprised if this wasn't random; the lack of explanation gives it away. It's possible that it ties several options to one specific answer and cycles between them.

quartz

scratching at the light
I used the same answers 3x and still got Moulin Rouge. Age 50-66, creative, London, wine and dine, Mulan, time-travel, Leo.

MsZem

I see the sea
I used the same answers 3x and still got Moulin Rouge. Age 50-66, creative, London, wine and dine, Mulan, time-travel, Leo.
I got MR without picking any of these :D

ETA: actually, no, we have Mulan in common! Mulan is awesome.

Last edited:

quartz

scratching at the light
I actually love almost all the warhorses. The only one I am really tired of is Phantom of the Opera. La La Land is the newest warhorse that I had enough of the first time I heard it.

Shyjosie

I gave the same answers three times, resulting in 2 x Carmen and 1x Exogenesis (I was hoping for the latter).

aftershocks

Banned Member
:lol: I think it helps to know which answers we each chose too. Mine are: one of the upper age brackets :p And I think friends would describe me in a number of different ways. I chose Creative, but Kind, Honest, Thoughtful, and Clever are also in the running. :COP: For Superpowers, I picked Invisibility, but other choices are enticing too, so I will have to take this quiz again. ;) I picked Ibiza as a vacation destination. That's the place I would choose first over the other destinations, but Santorini, Maldives, Bali, Amsterdam, London and Venice are also intriguing. My sister visited Ghana and Dubai recently with one of her grandchildren and she had a blast!

For a Friday night, my first choice is Netflix & Chill, but I'm also up for wining & dining, going to a spa, to a concert, and reading a novel. There are so many lovely Disney Princesses. My first thought was Ariel, but I chose Tiana, not Belle. Perhaps the idea of the frog and the Beast are closely connected with the story of Erik in Phantom! I'm also partial to Mulan, Aurora, Elsa, Moana, Merida, Jasmine... My sign is Sagittarius, so that and the first answer remain static, but I'll probably try this quiz again just for fun. :)

On my first try, I ended up with Phantom of the Opera! That's okay, but I think I would actually be more partial to Firebird, Carmen, Muse Exogenesis, or Pina. :D They don't give the list of warhorses involved with this quiz, which might also be instructive.

aftershocks

Banned Member
:rofl: I kid you not. I quickly took the quiz again with the age and astrological sign answers the same, and the other responses as follows: Honest; Healing Power; Santorini; Wine & Dine; and Ariel -- which gave me Carmen!

Voila! Like magic, or something. :lol: :saint:

ETA:
And on the third try: Kind; Telepathy, Maldives, Go To a Spa, and Merida -- gave me Exogenesis! Plus, I have to confess that in my previous post, Carmen, Exogenesis and Pina were my first, second & third choices off the top of my head, before I added in Firebird when I saw that was one of the warhorses others had received. I guess the takeaway is that all of my responses are honest and truthful. :encore: Therefore, if I was a skater and I was inclined to choose a warhorse, the first would probably be Carmen, then Exogenesis, then Firebird, then Phantom and Pina. :rollin:

Interestingly, but unsurprisingly, my fourth try: Clever; Healing Power; Bali; Go to a Concert; and Mulan netted me Turandot. :glamor: I wonder exactly how the cumulative responses on each try are specifically cued to the possible warhorses. There must be a formula. Thoughtful; Invisibility; Amsterdam; Read a Novel; and Ariel got me full circle back to Phantom! Kind; Time-Traveling; London; Go to a Concert; and Cinderella got me Swan Lake.

The key is likely that two of the responses (age and astrological sign) should always be unchanging and the other responses can be variant on each try and still be true. That's surely why the set-up allows for taking the quiz multiple times.

And like magic, I finally got Firebird with these responses: Creative; Levitation; Ibiza; Wine & Dine; and Rapunzel! Surely, 'Levitation' is the key response in this instance, but it's not really my first choice for a superpower. :lol:

Last edited:

Japanfan

Chicago. Which I never cared for.

And I prefer playing boardgames on a Friday night - not the clubbing type.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Chicago. Which I never cared for.

And I prefer playing boardgames on a Friday night - not the clubbing type.

It looks like being 'of age' and 'playing board games' on Friday nights might generally net Chicago, for whatever reason. :lol:

I say that only because, Brave; Healing Power; Venice; Play Board Games; and Pocahontas netted me Chicago in one of my quiz takes. :p

But then all of the aforementioned responses, except Healing Power, are not really the most true or preferred choices for me. :COP: So Chicago is not really for me, though it's interesting to watch. I don't even think of it as a true warhorse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information