Big Brother 21

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
So he would probably put up who Jess is most sure to go home against. I cant pinpoint exactly who that is though. And I am sure whoever it is, Nick is too dumb to figure it out and would use the wrong pawn.

He could put up Sis, because she’s just playing the most social game and she’s not anyone’s target. ....

vanillashake

Banned Member
He could put up Sis, because she’s just playing the most social game and she’s not anyone’s target. ....

True. Is Jess even safe to go home against Sis though? Nicole and Cliff have been aligned with Jess most of the game despite the tension so might vote to keep her over Sis, although not sure to. And even Holly and Jackson who knows 100%, Jackson did put her on the block after all, but maybe just to ensure Christie went home. I guess Jess would probably go over Sis, but I am not sure if even that is a certain.

Also there is the dilemna for Nick of how mad Sis will be at Nick if he puts her up. We see how peeved she is at Jackson so just imagine if Tommy or Nick put her on the block. Nick might go for Jess-Sis noms to try and get Jess out but it would be ballsy on his part to nominate any of Tommy, Sis, or even Nicole, who are his obvious allies at this point.

tony

True. Is Jess even safe to go home against Sis though? Nicole and Cliff have been aligned with Jess most of the game despite the tension so might vote to keep her over Sis, although not sure to. And even Holly and Jackson who knows 100%, Jackson did put her on the block after all, but maybe just to ensure Christie went home. I guess Jess would probably go over Sis, but I am not sure if even that is a certain.

Also there is the dilemna for Nick of how mad Sis will be at Nick if he puts her up. We see how peeved she is at Jackson so just imagine if Tommy or Nick put her on the block. Nick might go for Jess-Sis noms to try and get Jess out but it would be ballsy on his part to nominate any of Tommy, Sis, or even Nicole, who are his obvious allies at this point.

I was joking about him putting Sis up. She keeps saying that she’s not a threat and yesterday she was crying in the bed to him following POV talking about what a great social player she is. One week, she’s going to volunteer herself or feel safe and everyone else (who are already annoyed with her) are just gonna give her the boot.

And I think this season is fascinating in the way that the power keeps shifting back and forth each week. This would’ve made last season infinitely better, but level 6 kept getting lucky breaks for 4 or 5 weeks in a row. America loves an underdog, and any time someone becomes an outcast in that house (even if they caused it themselves- Michie), their popularity goes way up.

Jess made a huge move for everyone else and she had no fear in doing it, and people still ignore her. I find myself rooting for her more and more, even though I thought she was one of the most clueless players ever in the beginning.

vanillashake

Banned Member
I was joking about him putting Sis up. She keeps saying that she’s not a threat and yesterday she was crying in the bed to him following POV talking about what a great social player she is. One week, she’s going to volunteer herself or feel safe and everyone else (who are already annoyed with her) are just gonna give her the boot.

And I think this season is fascinating in the way that the power keeps shifting back and forth each week. This would’ve made last season infinitely better, but level 6 kept getting lucky breaks for 4 or 5 weeks in a row. America loves an underdog, and any time someone becomes an outcast in that house (even if they caused it themselves- Michie), their popularity goes way up.

Jess made a huge move for everyone else and she had no fear in doing it, and people still ignore her. I find myself rooting for her more and more, even though I thought she was one of the most clueless players ever in the beginning.

I mean I bitch about this season but I atleast appreciate I think the whole cast is willing to break alliances and switch sides to put themselves in a better position. Everyone is playing to win, and trying to maneuever both a way to get to the end and with someone they can win over. Last season was a lot smoother, but it also had idiots like Brett, J.C, Sam, content to sit at the bottom of the power alliance and wait to get picked off rather than try to make a move, when it was clear to everyone and their Mama Angela, Kaycee, Tyler were cruising to Final 3. And also idiots like most of Foutte willing to turn on their own alliance and hand even more power to the majority alliance.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Even with the power shifts this season I still enjoyed last season so much more because the cast was overall so much more likable. I enjoyed watching the feeds even when there wasn't gaming going on. The personalities on this cast don't entertain me and there are so many gross people.

vanillashake

Banned Member
Even with the power shifts this season I still enjoyed last season so much more because the cast was overall so much more likable. I enjoyed watching the feeds even when there wasn't gaming going on. The personalities on this cast don't entertain me and there are so many gross people.

Oh I agree, I was just looking for some positive in this season vs the last. Atleast everyone is playing to win, which most of last seasons cast was not, even if the game play was more effecient and skillful in most regards last year. I still overall prefer last season inspite of that.

tony

There’s a video circulating that comments from Christie and an unknown person were blasted on a loudspeaker tonight stating that Christie and Tommy knew each other prior to the game. Everyone went to bed super early and Holly briefly started to ask what was said about ‘something’ and the feeds cut out.

They used to fly banners all the time way back in the beginning of the show, and now any time any of that happens, they usually send the houseguests inside immediately. I can’t remember which season it was (I think 10 with Dan and the crazy cast), there was a banner that no one could read but two of the houseguests said they did see it and pinned it on someone else, which was a wonderful strategy but then the house was blowing up at each other every five minutes as it was.

But I can’t remember a time when anything was blasted on a loudspeaker. AND with Christie’s own comments confirming the pairing. Christie’s already probably out the door, but now this might really screw with Tommy’s game, especially with Jackson and Holly.

vanillashake

Banned Member
There’s a video circulating that comments from Christie and an unknown person were blasted on a loudspeaker tonight stating that Christie and Tommy knew each other prior to the game. Everyone went to bed super early and Holly briefly started to ask what was said about ‘something’ and the feeds cut out.

They used to fly banners all the time way back in the beginning of the show, and now any time any of that happens, they usually send the houseguests inside immediately. I can’t remember which season it was (I think 10 with Dan and the crazy cast), there was a banner that no one could read but two of the houseguests said they did see it and pinned it on someone else, which was a wonderful strategy but then the house was blowing up at each other every five minutes as it was.

But I can’t remember a time when anything was blasted on a loudspeaker. AND with Christie’s own comments confirming the pairing. Christie’s already probably out the door, but now this might really screw with Tommy’s game, especially with Jackson and Holly.

If that were even true (and I doubt it since most people on the BB forums have been dismissive of it and watching the feeds I see no real indication of anything) it would in fact probably just help Tommy make the end. He goes from the biggest jury threat to a goat (aka slang for easy person to beat at the end) people would want to take to F2 to have a better shot to win. Granted the remaining house is almost like a buffet of goats.

Nick being in such a great position in the house suddenly is super annoying. He is playing an awful game yet somehow has climbed from the ultimate outsider to a spot of power through no actions of his own. He was 100% gone the week Sam went, which would make he doesnt even get the honor of being jury, without his veto win. Then suddenly the house blew up around him, an through absolutely nothing he has done has climbed to a great spot of safety with almost the whole house. What a joke. He is also a disgusting pervert and has no respect for personal space. He is a closeted bi too I am sure, not that there is anything wrong with that at all, but it only accentuates his growing sexual frustrations, especialy when the 2 people he really wants- Sis and Tommy, dont want him as anymore than a snuggle buddie, and are getting increasingly agitated at that.

Speaking of goats that Jackson might make F2 as a huge goat is an increasingly scary thought. I would hate seeing that scum win even the 50k he would get as a finals loser. Granted basically every person in the house who made jury is a scum human being apart from maybe Kat and super boring Nicole, but Jackson is the scummiest of all the scum, even over Jack or Christie.

I think the person in the best spot to win the game now is Holly. She is both a big jury threat, she probably beats everyone left minus Tommy, and also not as big a target to people now as probably all of Jackson, Jess (due to her blow ups with Nicole and Cliff alienating them, when Nick, Tommy, Sis, maybe Jackson had already wanted her out), Sis, Tommy, and maybe Cliff. Given the alternatives I would not mind that at all, just hope it isnt Jackson losing to her in the F2 in that case, but someone more palatable.

Last edited:

TanithandBenFan

In BBOTT, there was a loudspeaker leak of Shelby's DR session where she talked about taking the Bar exam, and she had been hiding the fact that she went to law school from most of the house. She was horrified, but luckily none of her enemies in the house heard it (I think they were outside).

love skating

Clueless American
Didn't they also yell something about Nicole and James in their second season? Too often these "messages" are misinterpreted anyway so people should just stop trying to interfere.

TanithandBenFan

It looks like a vote flip may be happening and Christie will stay. She does provide more entertainment than Sis, but I think this is such a dumb move for Jackson to have signed off on this. I wish it would be a blindside for Sis, but these people's mouths are too big for that.

vanillashake

Banned Member
Oh yeah the vote flip already happened. Grodner rigged it I am sure. Brace yourself for a Christie/Tommy F2 (pukes) unless one of them defiantly cuts them at the end, or Christie goes on the back end of a double eviction. Grodrig has spoken already.

tony

The twist this week seems to be yet another attempt to get Christie out of the house by producers. But it’s probably going to be a close race between her and that womanizer Nick.

vanillashake

Banned Member
If anyone comes off with veto apparently Jess is going up. Jess is Holly's back up nom choice, and Prankster winner Nick's back up choice. Although Nick is also considering Jackson possibly if Christie comes off. For those who don't know the rules Nick the Prankster winner makes the renom if Christie comes off, HOH Holly makes the renom if Nick comes off. Nick has told only Tommy and Nicole so far he is the Prankster, and idiot fool Nicole is trying to get Nick to put up Tommy if she wins (LOL dumb clueless bitch) which is only going to get him to consider putting her up which he never would have before if she keeps up the stupidity.

I would be surprised if they stay on the block together, I have a feeling someone wins and uses the veto and Jess (or maybe Jackson even) go up.

Anyway here are some potential pairings and the votes I see.

Christie vs Nick:

Nick eviction votes- Tommy, Jess
Christie eviction votes- Nicole
it comes down to Jackson and Cliff. Would be surprised if Nick stays, Christie is probably safe again.

Jess vs Nick:

Jess eviction votes- Tommy, Nicole
Nick eviction votes- Christie (probably, not locked though)
Cliff and Holly uncertain, but Holly probably tries to keep Jess. With Tommy pushing Christie and Nicole pushing Cliff, I think odds are good Nick survives over Jess though.

Jackson vs Nick:

Jackson eviction votes- Tommy, Nicole
Nick eviction votes- Jess
It comes down to Cliff and Christie. This one is also up in the air.

Christie vs Jackson

Jackson eviction votes- Tommy, Jess, probably Nick
Nicole and Cliff are a toss up. Jackson probably goes in this pairing actually.

Someone said this on a BB site and I agree, it is hilarious how if you are a gay white man it seems you can take a dump on the floor and win 500k these days. JC 100% wins last season if he somehow wins the final HOH, the jury confirmed he beats both Kaycee and Tyler something like 7-2 and 6-3 in the jury vote, and he was an AWFUL player who played his entire game for a 6 person alliance he wasn't even part of. I know he sucks in most comps, so was probably never winning the last HOH for this to occur, but that is aside the point. And the season is increasingly setting up for a possible/likely Tommy win and his game is atrocious, even worse than J.C's last year, apart from being better in competitions. PS- I am a gay white male myself, so I am not homophobic.

Last edited:

tony

Spoiler

It seems that it’s going to stay Christie versus Nick with Nick likely going. I think this will solidify the four of Jackson, Holly, Cliff, and Nicole moving forward. Knowing Nick will be cut off from Nicole (if the vote goes their way), Holly and Jackson are already sweet-talking her and making sure she knows they have her back. She also knows she has to do SOMETHING— anything at all- to actually be able to say she played this game.

As funny as it may seem, it very well could turn into a Cliff, Nicole, and Jessica final 3. Tommy and Christie have to know Jackson (and even Holly now with two HOH wins) are the biggest obstacle to get to the end, so they have to be the next targets. And vice-versa.

Tommy may be liked by everyone, but I see him falling victim to a really quick turnaround in a double eviction night, if it does happen this year. When they only have a few minutes to make decisions, they aren’t going to be able to feel bad for him leaving.

Of course, this is all dependent on who wins HOH and while Nicole is about the least likely to win and Jess maybe not far behind, I still see those two couples battling it out for at least the next two weeks and that means the Cliffs Angels will be amongst the only deciding votes (as long two of them aren’t put up together, obviously).

Christie annoys me, but man she’s playing the game and has escaped so many close-calls. There have now been two producer-oriented ‘twists’ that should’ve put her in severe danger of leaving and she is likely to get out of this second one this week. On top of that, how she ever pulled off last week flipping Jackson’s entire mindset...

vanillashake

Banned Member
Nom predictions for next week.

Tommy- Cliff & Nicole
Christie- Jackson & Holly
Holly- Jess & Christie
Jess- Any combination of Cliff, Nicole, Jackson, Holly, I have no clue on her. Not Christie ever and probably not Tommy just due to Christie, so some combo of the other 4. She is a man hater so maybe Jackson and Cliff.
Cliff- Christie & Tommy I guess.
Nicole- She is debating Jackson & Holly or Christie & Tommy. I think it is safe she puts up a pair though, that much I know.

If Cliff really wants Tommy out, and he is the only one who has Tommy as his #1 target now he is actually best to not nominate Christie as he probably stays over her. Unless he really works super duper hard on Nicole, as Jackson and Holly would never ever keep Christie over Tommy. This cast is too stupid all around to think of basic things even a casual fan like myself would though.

I predict a Tommy or Christie HOH next week btw. And I stand by my prediction they make entirely different noms from each other.

vanillashake

Banned Member
Jackson is also smoking crack if he thinks he ever wins in a Final 2 with Holly. The only way he wins is a Final 2 with Nicole, and I am not even entirely sure he wins that or not. I wonder if he is willing to cut his showmance, since he sure won't win against her.

Christie also has little to no chance in a Final 2 with Tommy if it got to that point.

Nicole has no chance against her Final 2 partner Cliff, but she has virtually no chance against anyone, so I doubt she would care.

The pairs should all be split up by Final 3 anyway though. Even Nicole/Cliff should be split up by then given their ineptitude in competitions. If any pair makes Final 3 together I will be impressed.

vanillashake

Banned Member
And most Big Brother seasons in the last 5 years post Derrick winning are like this. And even Derrick had Caleb and Victoria as 2 of his 4 clowns, and his minion Cody as the only semi strong player besides him. The other real threats Frankie, Nicole, Donnie, taken out before then. And the previous season it was just Andy and his collection of floaters GinaMarie, Judd, Spencer, Elissa, and Amanda's doormat McCrae in the Final 6 with the real threats (besides Andy) like Amanda, Helen, Aaryn now gone. The only exception is last season where the 3 most liked players in the house made Final 3 together. All the threats and jury threats taking each other out and 3 or 4 floaters at the end, rinse and repeat every year.

Big Brother 17 had Vanessa with 5 floaters/weak and unlikeable players in the Final 6, and she managed to make it to Final 3 somehow, but even she got cut. Big Brother 18 had Nicole, James, Paul, who everyone disliked and who were all floaters in Final 3. The last real threats were taken out at 4 and 5 with Corey and Victor. Big Brother 19 had Paul the mastermind but a huge asshole that season, and bigtime floaters and goats Kevin, Christmas, Josh as his Final 4. The last real threats like Alex and Jason were taken out at Final 5 and Final 7. So if it were a Jess, Cliff, Nicole Final 3 which I do not expect to happen, since as I said I am guessing no pairs in F3, which means atleast 1 of Cliff or Nicole do not make it IMO, it would not be unusual or alarming at all, in fact it would be quite typical to anyone who follows the show in recent years.

PS- Christie at this point should just blab out her real life history with Tommy, as she is probably taken to F2 as an easy goat to beat by any number of people now. Given that she almost was to begin with, nobody likes her much, and now she would have that too. Otherwise she is living on borrowed time, and 50k is better than nothing.

Last edited:

vanillashake

Banned Member
I am copying someone elses post and my own post from another site ranking the remaining players chances of winning.

bergdogg469 wrote:I guess it’s time to rank the games that people are playing and my reasons for why I have them where they are:

1) Tommy - He’s in this spot mainly because he has been able to get people to believe he is not as close to Christie as he is. That will help him these next couple of weeks as he enters the end game.

2) Holly - A close second to Tommy. She has the biggest shield protecting her right now, and is capable of running the table comp wise as the end game approaches.

3) Cliff - He’s a pretty distant 3rd. He should be safe for a little while, but I have a hard time see him making it to the final 2. If he gets there he probably wins, and the move he made earlier this season to sacrifice Bella in order to curry favor paid off dividends. It’s the main reason he is still in the game.

4) Nicole - She is the only player who I am 100% certain will be in the final 5 and I’m pretty certain she will be going further. Sis leaving increased her chances of going all the way to the end up tremendously. She’s going to need to win those late game comps in order to have a chance to win, otherwise she is playing for $50k.

5) Christie - She’s a big target, but she’s got allies and she is very persuasive against mediocre competitors. She did laps around Sis and I believe she is about to do laps around Nick as well. She’s dangerous, everybody knows it, but for some reason they always find a way to keep her around.

6) Jackson - He only gets to the end if he comp beasts his way there, but he is absolutely capable of it. Once he or Holly are out of power I think somebody takes a shot, and how that shot plays out may determine the rest of the game.

7) Jessica - She has no real loyalties and nobody who is really loyal to her. Her only shot at winning the game is to get dragged to the end and get the W from a bitter jury. Nobody has respected her the entire game.

8) Nick - He played one of the sloppiest middle game I’ve ever seen, and became a target because of it. He offers nothing to any of the other remaining players, and he just comes off as creepy, gross and untrustworthy. Thanks for playing.

These are my opinions. Take them for the grain of salt that they are probably worth. I’m sure some will disagree with certain aspects of it, but feel free to rip it to shreds.
Hmmm all that kind of makes sense. I would drop both Tommy and Nicole down though. Tommy wins everytime in a jury vote but he has a tough path to Final 2. And Nicole just can't win a jury vote ever. My order probably goes:

1. Cliff- just right him the cheque already, like I said.
2. Holly
3. Tommy- #1 in jury chances, only about #5 to make F2.
4. Jess- she can beat someone like Nicole in a vote, maybe someone unlikeable, and she isnt that big a target now.
5. Christie- even harder time than Tommy reaching the end, and jury will probably be bitter. I am probably being generous here.
6. Jackson- hard time reaching the end, and hard winning a vote if he does reach end.
7. Nicole- cant win any Final 2 so it does not even matter if she reaches the end.
8. Nick- like you said thanks for playing.

I had the same as you except I flipped Cliff and Tommy 1st and 3rd positions, and flipped Jess and Nicole (from 4th to 7th).

PS- the bottom are mine, the quoted part if a much more extensive breakdown of everyone besides mine.

vanillashake

Banned Member
For anyone who doubts Jess is one of the of the most clueless bitches to ever play the game she thinks Christy would nominate Jackson and either Cliff or TOMMY with him if she wins HOH. I am serious. She herself has double talked and told Nicole she puts up Jackson and Holly, but has told Jackson she would puts up Cliff and Nicole so who knows what she does, I would guess the 2 guys Jackson and Cliff. However she honestly thinks Christie would or atleast might put up Tommy, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Someone please clog that bitch on the side of the head with a frying pan already.

vanillashake

Banned Member
You seem nice.

Well if you know anything about this season and their contestants Jess does deserve to be hit with some hard object to wake her up for her own good, if she really thinks Christie would nominate Tommy anytime soon. Maybe she is just bullshitting Nicole to try and throw Nicole under the bus though. She had better not be so stupid to even sugggest that to Christie if she wins the next HOH though or she is basically nominating herself when Jess would have been Christie's 2nd last choice after only Tommy before then.

Last edited:

vanillashake

Banned Member
I think the most likely scenario next week is Tommy/Christie/Jess winning HOH. And all 3 obviously nominate some combination of Jackson/Cliff/Nicole/Holly. Jackson has already said he is throwing next week since he thinks nobody would put him up (ROTFL where did they find the HGs this season), Cliff has said the last 2 days he is throwing too, and Nicole can't win squat.

Most likely Holly/Jackson would be the noms of all 3 but Jess's hate on for boys and bitterness over Kat's boot week could lead to either Jackson/Cliff or Cliff/Nicole instead.

Presuming that plays out as 90% likely it will be Christie/Tommy/Jess vs the other side of Jackson/Cliff/Nicole/Holly minus 1. Christie is the #1 target of the other side besides Cliff who has Tommy, but would likely be pushed into Christie by all the others. Jackson is almost certainly the #1 target of the Tommy side. Jackson and Christie both have almost no shot at reaching the end in my guesstimation, ironically since Tommy and Holly are way bigger jury threats than they are.

smurfy

Spoiler

Jackson won HOH, nom Christie and Jess
Tommy won veto.
If he uses veto, only holly, cliff or Nicole are available to be nom.
And if tommy takes Christie down, and with Nicole knowing something is up- could be interesting!
Has Nicole figured something is up on her own or prodding from the diary room?
Wonder if Nicole could keep watering the seed where Tommy might be afraid to use the veto on Christie?
And shocking that Jess figured to add her self to a pair. Jess was thinking strategically :rolleyes:
And double eviction this week. Whee!

vanillashake

Banned Member
Haha there is no chance in hell Tommy won't use the veto on Christie. And it has already been decided Cliff is going up. Apparently Jackson decided Cliff would go up if either came down even if Tommy wasn't immune. Lots of scheming and games going on now but if Christie/Tommy win the DE HOH which is probably 75% likely since Jackson can't play, Nicole/Cliff are useless in all comps, and how likely it is Jackson/Holly can win every comp, Jackson is going home IMO.

tony

Yeah, cliff volunteered as the original nominee so he should go up as the replacement. Michie was playing a good game but he made it clear to Christie that she’s only 5th or 6th by putting her up initially— he could’ve put up Cliff and still had the votes (Holly and Nicole) to keep him either way.

Christie said tonight she’s for sure targeting Michie and Holly. Tommy would probably throw it to her if it came down to those two- and it very well may. Holly doesn’t want to win HOH but when she hears it’s a double eviction I’m sure she will change her tune.

Either way, it’s pretty much guaranteed Nicole and Cliff make the final 5 and that one of the others will be evicted on the double. I agree it’s probably likely to be Michie. Then I still think Holly is likely to work with Cliff and Nicole to get out one of Christie and Tommy (one of which is not likely to be eligible for HOH granted they win the double) and then it looks like Nicole and Cliff are actually sitting really pretty.

Also, I think the final 4 HOH would be one that neither Nicole or Cliff should win. Even though their track record is terrible regarding comps, the only person that matters in the final 4 is the veto holder, and having two chances to win veto is better than an HOH and one non-safe player. (Ie. If it’s Christie, Tommy, Nicole, and Cliff as final 4- let’s say Tommy is HOH. If either Nicole or Cliff wins veto, Christie is gone on his HOH. I know that’s a lot to ask from those two, though..)

vanillashake

Banned Member
I still do not think we get a Cliff-Nicole Final 2. Atleast 1 of the Big 4 players make Final 2, perhaps against 1 of Nicole or Cliff. And I don't think either Cliff or Nicole can win the game unless they are Final 2 together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information