Bachelorette Season 14---or Becca's Revenge tour

just tuned in

^ Bekah and her baby daddy sure spilled their guts for that article.

My thoughts on Joe and Kendall: Something Kendall said struck a nerve with me -- that she missed having his head on her chest and she loved taking care of him. Kendall, honey, that will get tiresome. You don't want to have to "take care" of a grown man. Also, Joe, stop twirling your hair.

Rob

Beach Bum
I have not listened to Jordan's interview with Reality Steve but if he is in on a publicity fraud, he's a decent actor because he looked really crazy about Jenna and wanted Chris H to officiate at their wedding. Jenna looked a bit more conflicted all the way through even though she accepted the proposal and looked happy about it for the most part.

And if he is in on it, he certainly turned the tables on her (if she was going to make up a story to make him look bad) and he came out smelling like a rose:
https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-i...l-admits-he-got-played-by-jenna-cooper-109552

Last edited:

Catherine M

Steve has a pretty good pulse on things so I'll be really surprised to later find out that Jordan was in on the whole thing. And I think if he was, Jenna for sure wouldn't be sprouting off about getting a lawyer, blah, blah, blah.

My guess is Jordan fell for her in the bachelor bubble which isn't hard to do and now is having to deal with the fact she wasn't what she portrayed herself to be. In the long run, he'll be fine but I'm sure the last week or so has been tough.

Rob

Beach Bum
I guess her angst wasn't really about Benoit, but instead about what she was doing behind the scenes. Benoit dodged a bullet.

Bonita

If they were faking the whole thing, then Jordan should pursue a career in acting because I'm convinced he loved her. Jenna I was suspicious of the whole time. I feel really bad for Jordan.

just tuned in

Wrong thread, maybe, but I just watched the episode of DTWS where Jordan partners with Joe.

It appears that Jordan has not been sticking to his gym and hair regimens. He looks really doughy. [/shallow]

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information